VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Slaan

Aug 6, 2018
For me this is in my top 5 games so far. Love the characters and the interactions between them. Personally, the look and bodytype really work for me, so there's that. I am fairly excited for the next version drop.

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
if you guys really want the code its milfhunter. Actually it just changed stella's bikini skimpier only.

Xomul825

Aug 22, 2018
have to say the interaction is quite up there, and the honey select models are very nicely done, great dialogues too, just what i needed...can't wait for update

chowdah

Oct 7, 2017
Update from patreon. :(

TL;DR: Game is cancelled/on hold. Work has a hold of my life. Forced to move to another sate because of it. Process of moving took over my life for the past 3 or so months. Finally moved and things with work got better but movers broke PC among other things. Currently trying to fix PC but it doesn't seem likely so unless it's somehow salvaged, game is over. Thank you to everyone who played and supported me and my game in any and every way.

Hey, everyone! This is something that I hoped I would never have to tell you guys but it needs to be addressed. To get straight to the point, I'm going to have to cancel development for Sugar County. It honestly, really pains me to have to do this but in my current situation, I just don't have the means to make this game. For a while now, I haven't even been able to work on the weekly pictures for the $10+ patrons, let alone the game itself. This game has had a very slow progression for a while now, reason for that is work has had a hold over my life for some time and I was forced to move to another state because of it which I was in the process of for a few months now. It's taken way longer than needed since it was an unexpected and very expensive move. All my time was taken up just to work a second job to afford this move which I finally did. I thought things would be better after the move and that I could actually keep a consistent schedule for this game but that's not what happened. Long story short, one of the trucks from the moving company that I hired was in an accident which damaged a lot of my stuff, including my fucking computer. So yeah, PC is busted to the point where it doesn't work anymore. I already filed a claim for it so I have that at least. I have a friend trying to fix it for me but it doesn't seem likely. I'm going to take it to a professional if my friend can't fix things so I'm hoping that resolves everything.

Many of you have been super supportive and have given so much to this game and I can't thank you enough but because of that, I need to cancel development on the game. All of you guys are awesome and I don't want to keep you guys waiting for a product that I know I can't deliver, especially to those who are paying monthly. I really tried my best to keep this game going but things just didn't go as planned. You guys deserve someone who can truly put the time into making a game for you all but unfortunately, with my current situation, that person isn't me. I could be scummy and make this message after the month is over but I don't want those of you to be charged again when I know I can't deliver so hopefully this gives you all enough time to cancel your pledges now before you get charged.

Again, I'm so sorry that I have to cancel this game and I apologize for anyone who feels cheated but I would just be leading you all on. I wanted to let you guys know about this earlier when it happened but I didn't want people to worry or freak out. I wanted to try after the move was finished, to really put the time into making this game but then what I said above happened. That's my fuck up for not telling you guys more about my situation earlier. I know many of you may not be interested but on the bright side, this new job that I'm working where I live now is way better than my old one, so I'm going to be putting all of my time into that right now.

I want to state again that I truly am thankful for all the support and to all of you who played my game even though things didn't work out in the end like I had hoped. This game had a great start but it also had a pretty rocky decline as things went forward. I never really had the time or means to really give this game the attention that it deserved from the start. I'm hoping that my PC will be fixed but if not, I don't know if I'll ever resume working on this game again at some point or who knows, maybe even start up a new game, so consider this the end. You've all been awesome supporters and I can't thank you enough!

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Well, same old story: developer who starts some remake/engine change/improved graphics version/ spin off/whatever that interrupts his main project, almost 100% of those games will be abandoned or on hold. Just more or less believable excuses for running out of ideas. In this case, that useless 0.25 version was a real signal this game would be dead in no time.

Have in my mind no less than 10 games that will suffer same fate in the near future. When you see a developer making "strange things" around what should be his main focus...no good at all.

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
@TheLewdwig, I've loved the game a lot! The graphics is amazing and the women are fabulous! I just have a favour to ask of you. You see, personally I have a fetish for passive cowgirl position (not the reverse one but the one where the man pounds the pipeline hardcore as he lies down with the woman face-to-face! ;-)). So as a fan I would like to ask, would you mind adding such a scene (most likely with Sam, Stella, or Violet) with a significant amount of audible moaning and raunchy dialogues as you see fit? Sorry, I don't mean to rush you and I also think that I may've asked a bit much but I thought you wouldn't mind about it. Thanks in advance and good luck with the dev!

P.S: You could also incorporate a sex scene with the woman riding the dude's dick prior to the scene I've mentioned. Why should guys have all the fun, right? XD

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
@TheLewdwig I just have a favour to ask of you.
Update from patreon. :(
TL;DR: Game is cancelled/on hold. Work has a hold of my life. Forced to move to another sate because of it. Process of moving took over my life for the past 3 or so months. Finally moved and things with work got better but movers broke PC among other things. Currently trying to fix PC but it doesn't seem likely so unless it's somehow salvaged, game is over. Thank you to everyone who played and supported me and my game in any and every way.
(the onhold tag is there for a reason)

Reactions: Rexlust

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Stating oppinion =/= whining. Whining would be if you complain about it and don't play the game because of it, thats something completly different.
No. That would be stating your opinion/preference, and actually living it. I see pics with tats bigger then head, I will tend to not play a game, unless there are also chars who don't need a wheelbarrow to carry their tits around. Like the chars in some games would have to if they lived somewhere with more then lunar lvls of gravity.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No. That would be stating your opinion/preference, and actually living it. I see pics with tats bigger then head, I will tend to not play a game, unless there are also chars who don't need a wheelbarrow to carry their tits around. Like the chars in some games would have to if they lived somewhere with more then lunar lvls of gravity.
Which is completly different than just stating your oppinion and as long as the story is good i don't care if they are all having titts that are bigger than basketballs even if i'm not a fan of big boobs.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Look at his Parteon, there is still the same post, so no. The "onhold" tag in the thread name is there for a reason, but with the possibility of this game being cancelled...
That's too bad. I was looking forward to an update.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes