VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Last notes on Patreon said, he crashed his PC and lost the raw files, plus he has no money to get a new machine. So it won't happen.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So a moving company destroyed some of his stuff? SHouldn't they be insured against that type of thing?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
So a moving company destroyed some of his stuff? SHouldn't they be insured against that type of thing?
Based on my experience the last three times I've moved, that sort of insurance is something the moving company will charge you for and it's optional coverage. I've never let moving companies touch any of my computers during any of my moves precisely for this reason.

In any event, the moral of the story is always back-up your shit.

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
i fell in love with this game, if someone could get permission to continue it, i would totally support them

Reactions: Rexlust

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
Based on my experience the last three times I've moved, that sort of insurance is something the moving company will charge you for and it's optional coverage. I've never let moving companies touch any of my computers during any of my moves precisely for this reason.

In any event, the moral of the story is always back-up your shit.
I was a former patreon and i assume he lacked funding to insure his pc, it's quite sad to see him abandon a lovely game if only someone skills could bring it back

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sugar County v0.2.5
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
View attachment x-SCnurseAnim2.webm

What about this scene in the game no one thought of incorporating? I opened the .apk file as a ZIP and found this video clip named as x-SCnurseAnim2.webm, which was omitted by all. I love cowgirl sex and seeing that this scene was not incorporated into the game let alone in the android version of it has saddened me deeply. Now I beseech you, the66, incorporate this scene into the android port, at least. I would really love to enjoy this game to the fullest of its potential. Please help me with it!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
View attachment 453843

What about this scene in the game no one thought of incorporating? I opened the .apk file as a ZIP and found this video clip named as x-SCnurseAnim2.webm, which was omitted by all. I love cowgirl sex and seeing that this scene was not incorporated into the game let alone in the android version of it has saddened me deeply. Now I beseech you, the66, incorporate this scene into the android port, at least. I would really love to enjoy this game to the fullest of its potential. Please help me with it!
there is even SCnurseAnim3.webm, that isn't included in the script. but i won't add my own plot to a long abandoned game, sorry.

Reactions: Rexlust

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
there is even SCnurseAnim3.webm, that isn't included in the script. but i won't add my own plot to a long abandoned game, sorry.
[Sighs] Well, what can I say? I only wished to see the doggy style sex at first, then the cowgirl pose, and then finally the cumshot. It would be such a satisfying end! But as I can see that you won't do anything about it, I can't but accept your logical decision. However if you ever, ever feel like doing something about it, just let me know. Even tag me, maybe? Maybe I'm just hoping against hope. But anyways, please forgive me for my inconveniences.

Reactions: the66

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Is there anyone that knows that dev that can ask for the characters Card so they can continue this game Because it's sad to see a game with a lot of potential so speak cancel like that, yes I know what happened I feel sorry for the dev and I feel sorry for the community that lost a great game So that's why I'm asking is that anyone the where they can continue this game If not, does anyone have the character cards Because I can talk with some friends of mine and maybe just maybe they will continue this game.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes