VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
I was about to make an android build but then I saw this post so if your link works fine for those who want the game on android then great! Thanks!

At the moment, there isn't much of a difference with choices that you make, with the exception of some lines of dialogue as well as the scene with Violet in the bathroom. The dialogue choices are essentially placeholders for a later build where choices will matter since they'll actually play out into different scenes.
Ah that explains it. Thanks for the clarification!
Maybe for the next one make the scenes different altogether, depending on the choice?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just got around to trying out the new version. Is it just me or did the main character's backstory change? I could have sworn that he was in the military the first time I played this.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Again whith the size boobs issue, there is a bunch of games here whith no big tits and see Nobody whining. I'm not into tiny tits...also in futa or female protagonist and I don't go there whining why the protagonist is female or why the models have tiny tits.

@Lewdwig can you tell any progress about the 0.3??

Reactions: Furyan and patrickB

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Stating oppinion =/= whining. Whining would be if you complain about it and don't play the game because of it, thats something completly different.

Reactions: Hones
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes