VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
mom"MC its not polite stare"
MC"you are wearing a mesh bikini top that shows your nipples..i just came in my pants mom" is what i would have said..LOL

Reactions: Rexlust

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
So... is there any news about the rework? We're at the end of the month.
Rework (v0.25) will be uploaded tomorrow. I know, I know... I said that it would go up before the end of the month. Explanation below:

To keep this long story as short as possible, I lost a bunch of files on my pc last week. Not just from my game but a lot of other programs and important stuff on my pc. I've spent the past few days trying to recover as much as possible which is why I didn't upload the rework a few days ago as planned since a lot of work had been lost. I managed to recover a majority of the rework and have finally put most of it back together again. The rework or 0.25, is going up tomorrow instead. I really am sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone.

t77

Apr 18, 2017
From Lewdwig's Patreon page, for those that are interested.

for those who didn't see or missed my last post, a lot of files we're lost on my pc including a lot of stuff from Sugar County along with the rework. I was lucky enough to recover most of the reworked images and get them back into the game but because of this the rework is not 100% as I envisioned. Nevertheless, a lot of images/scenes were still reworked and look a lot better now along with some other minor changes. I plan to make some other final adjustments as well as rework some scenes from v0.2 which will release along with v0.3 in the future.

Official change log below:

• Reworked most images/scenes from v0.1 along with a few from v0.2.
  • Rewrote some lines of dialogue.
  • Patron names are in the end credits (temporarily)

for those who didn't see or missed my last post, a lot of files we're lost on my pc including a lot of stuff from Sugar County along with the rework. I was lucky enough to recover most of the reworked images and get them back into the game but because of this the rework is not 100% as I envisioned. Nevertheless, a lot of images/scenes were still reworked and look a lot better now along with some other minor changes. I plan to make some other final adjustments as well as rework some scenes from v0.2 which will release along with v0.3 in the future.

Official change log below:

• Reworked most images/scenes from v0.1 along with a few from v0.2.
  • Rewrote some lines of dialogue.
  • Patron names are in the end credits (temporarily)

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Interested in this. But I'm going to wait for more content before getting into it.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Love the quality of the art, now I need more quantity I know, It's a just-one guy work game and the income is low (I can see a bright future and will increase for sure). @TheLewdwig don't care about long answers, in old times when ppl chat by sending sms I often got problems whith Cap characters and allways had to resume my mesages. Good old times....:FeelsGoodMan:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig] - Original Size: 865MB

Download PC (347MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Nice game, just started with the 2.5 version. I skimmed the previous pages, and didn't see where anyone had posted this, but if you stare at Violet in the bath, or run out, she gives the same dialogue while in the living room. I'll update more as I play, but seems like a solid game so far.

Got 2 save games running now, and Violet accuses me of hiding in the closet on the save where I talked my way out of Mel's room, before watching her play with herself. Not sure if there is a switch missing somewhere or if the dialogue is still being worked on, but it's immersion breaking for the path you are on.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I entered the codes milfhunter and doctoroflove but they wore the same suits ?
"milfhunter" changes your mothers bikini to a really sexy one. The other characters have the same ones as they had initially. "doctoroflove" didn't seem to work for me (I'd guess it should change the doctors swimsuit but it didn't or maybe not a valid code).

Aug 16, 2017
enjoying it so far...

NURSE: which leg hurts?

SISTER: I think its my right leg

its a 50/50 chance lol but she doesn't KNOW? should she have 'L' & 'R' printed on her shoes? and does the MC who is her big brother even comment or take the mickey out of her for not knowing? no. that's a big bro fail right there :D

still...I was tickled :D

Reactions: DanMachiFan
May 31, 2017
"milfhunter" changes your mothers bikini to a really sexy one. The other characters have the same ones as they had initially. "doctoroflove" didn't seem to work for me (I'd guess it should change the doctors swimsuit but it didn't or maybe not a valid code).
Doctorlove unlocks a nurse scene in the beach's Toilet after the events with your mother.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rexlust
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes