VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
What are the codes for and how to you apply them? ( sorry for the question if its already responded).

Loving the models btw <3!

edit: nvm, you get asked right after the start of the beach scene.

Gopleturak

May 8, 2017
This game has great production and plays very well! Characters look fresh and the story is interesting! Excited for the future of this game.

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
Seems like a pretty interesting game. There is only 2 problems I've seen so far:the 0.2 version is too short, and it's kinda strange to see a quite skinny guy talking about ex-military thing

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A couple of minor issues;
  • When you click on the phone in Mel's room, it complains that it can't find image "melroomground"
  • The orange room icon in the phone can't be clicked on the transparent parts

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Played and thoroughly enjoyed it. Seems like it's basically A Perverted Family (now renamed to Perverted Hotel) but with Honey Select models.

I'm just going to come out and say it though - SURELY this dev. must know exactly what Patreon is inevitably going to do right? Why doesn't he beat them at their own game and not give them the satisfaction of screwing up another title? Why is he waiting till they pull the rug out from under him? Just integrate the patch now, going forward so that they can't screw you over like they've fucked over so many developers already.

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
Seriously? I think it's time I supported you... I just need to determine which tier, thanks so much :D
Very awesome of you to consider supporting me in that way but no pressure. You playing my game and giving me feedback is enough ;)

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
Played and thoroughly enjoyed it. Seems like it's basically A Perverted Family (now renamed to Perverted Hotel) but with Honey Select models.

I'm just going to come out and say it though - SURELY this dev. must know exactly what Patreon is inevitably going to do right? Why doesn't he beat them at their own game and not give them the satisfaction of screwing up another title? Why is he waiting till they pull the rug out from under him? Just integrate the patch now, going forward so that they can't screw you over like they've fucked over so many developers already.
You bring up a very good point and I appreciate the concern. Patreon has a track record of shutting down games like mine so yes, I'm going to do whatever it takes to prevent that. Several people have already told me about using Lewd Patcher so I'm going to look into that as an option but if not, then I'll make an incest patch of my own.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
i played this game for the first time yesterday because it has incest oh man my fav character is the mom hot af can't wait for more update.

Reactions: TheLewdwig

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes