VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Not a bad little game, few things: game is way too bright atm, it's at 11 right now and I need you at a 7.
v2.png bbj10.png
between these frames you actually turned up the brightness too...
beachsis5.png beachsis6.png
When the brightness is too high you lose a lot of detail, it makes images look flat and undefined.

The text on the phone, white background + light pink/white text ain't easy to read, maybe it ties in with the game being really bright.

Do any of the choices have any consequences or lead to alternative scenes in the game as of yet? I tried it a few ways and nothing seemed to change, right choice/wrong choice games suck, but having two buttons that essentially do the same thing is silly. I am assuming when you get your relationship point system implemented this will probably change.

Anyway, keep it up, you got a good thing so far, just needs a little polish.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
1.57 GB for a version 0.2?! YOU SHIT ME NOT?!

Is this full of music and videos or another dev who doesn't know how to compress files?

Reactions: Centurion

viviapex

Jul 25, 2017
1.57 GB for a version 0.2?! YOU SHIT ME NOT?!

Is this full of music and videos or another dev who doesn't know how to compress files?
Dev did say that he was having internet issues so he uploaded the uncompressed version for now to not keep people waiting longer. My guess is that he'll upload the uncompressed at soon as he gets the chance, same way he posted the mac version a bit after

Reactions: botc76

riexor

May 27, 2017
Not normally a fan of HS games, but this one seems pretty good. Though I have to say almost 2GB for a story this short seems kinda crazy.

Reactions: Budda002
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes