VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
This game reminds me of Mythic Manor by Jikei- and I love it! GG
Really like this so far, reminds me of Mythic Manor in regards to the quality of it - as well as the fact that its Honey Select models.
And Yeah some similarity to the characters in Mythic Manor, but that is not a bad thing. there is plenty of room to devolop the characters in this.
Same thought here. In fact, I'm pretty sure at least a couple of the girls are the exact same models with only a few tweaks like hairstyle/color for Wendy/Fanora for example... or Violet/Velle... etc...

No, seriously, forget the feet! If you're gonna add foot fetish stuff you might as well toss in some shit eating, too, and some torture/snuff - all the disgusting crap. If you have to add it, at least make it completely skippable - not, in any way, necessary for story progression.
Amen, brother. Amen to that. :cool:

Reactions: TheLewdwig

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
Same thought here. In fact, I'm pretty sure at least a couple of the girls are the exact same models with only a few tweaks like hairstyle/color for Wendy/Fanora for example... or Violet/Velle... etc...
I can see why you might say that some the models of my game and those of Mythic Manor do look alike although I just wanna state that they are not the same models.

Reactions: phreadom

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I love the game so far but holy shit compress your images, theres no reason for every image to be a 2mb png

Reactions: TheLewdwig

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know if the dev made the honeyselect character cards available? That girl in the first preview picture is ticking all the right boxes for me.

Reactions: viviapex

viviapex

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone know if the dev made the honeyselect character cards available? That girl in the first preview picture is ticking all the right boxes for me.
I don't think he has but I hope to God he does! I love all the girls so far, especially Sam.

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
Will we eventually get to see our dad in future updates?
I might add the Dad into the game at some point but probably not anytime soon. My main focus right now is the girls in the game, although I do already have some ideas on how I'll introduce the dad, if and when I do.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I might add the Dad into the game at some point but probably not anytime soon. My main focus right now is the girls in the game, although I do already have some ideas on how I'll introduce the dad, if and when I do.
I'm fine with that, I was just curious about how the MC will think/what questions/etc. when that time happens.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes