VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I might add the Dad into the game at some point but probably not anytime soon. My main focus right now is the girls in the game, although I do already have some ideas on how I'll introduce the dad, if and when I do.
We are Waiting!!

viviapex

Jul 25, 2017
so any news on this? Dev updated on Patreon.
To sum up what the Dev said, seems like he had some minor setbacks which delayed the game's progress in some ways. He's still working hard on the game when he has time to but some issues he listed were with Patreon and their censorship rules and also some IRL stuff with his job/school. It seems like life just got in the way of him making the game which is understandable, shit happens. It's not the first solo dev to come across some problems that might slow down their progress. Let's just hope it doesn't delay the game too much.

He also made another post recently listing off what to expect in 0.2 as well as saying that he plans to release the next version sometime mid July instead of his intended end of June. My guess is sometime between the end of this week or next week maybe. Let's hope all goes well and that we get the next version soon.

viviapex

Jul 25, 2017
update 2 needs to hurrrrrrry haha
0.2 is supposed to come out by the end of this week I think. I've been waiting patiently but I hope it gets here soon. 0.1 did a good job setting up the characters imo so hopefully 0.2 is where the action starts!

viviapex

Jul 25, 2017
Dev updated his page saying that 0.2 is finished but he's waiting an extra day or 2 before releasing it because some patrons who are having their names added into the game haven't responded back to him or something. Cool of him to wait on them but im more excited that we're getting the update in the next day or so.

Reactions: Zontany

viviapex

Jul 25, 2017
Hey, everyone! It's been a while since 0.1 but I'm currently compressing the images for 0.2 as well as running some quick bug tests. Once that's finished, I'll be posting 0.2 so not that much longer. Thanks for being patient <3
YES! Really hyped to play it.

Reactions: TheLewdwig
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes