VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Alright I am stuck. I've gotten the message from sam to come to her room and I've done just that but nothing seem to happen.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
WTF?

At the very beginning after you talk to your family and get a phone, Sam texts you and invites you to her room.
After that, you can't see anyone anymore and you can't click on any of the items in any room.

Bug?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
WTF?

At the very beginning after you talk to your family and get a phone, Sam texts you and invites you to her room.
After that, you can't see anyone anymore and you can't click on any of the items in any room.

Bug?
Click on the phone, then on the orange icon in the middle for fast travel in every room.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I just got done playing. Some thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see the potential makings of a good game, but I think a number of decisions have been made about the setting that aren't well thought out. Additionally, having the game crash and quit before I could finish did not impress me. I found the writing kind of dull as well. I doubt that I'll be interested in seeing more.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
What do you think I did?
LOL

Did you read every word I said?

Hell, I even restarted the game from scratch and ended up the same.
Sorry :oops:
It's a bug then, 'cause I can see their scenes and progress in the game. Try my save made after obtaining the phone to see if it works for you.

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
Hey, everyone! Just to introduce myself, I am the creator of Sugar County. I'm working on this game solo and it's also my first attempt at making a game so I know I will have a lot to improve on in future updates. That being said, I want to say thanks to everyone that considered downloading the game and playing it, as well as all the feedback in the comments. Both positive and negative, they are all appreciated. I'll be going through the comments here and answering any questions as well so if you have any feel free to ask me anything.

Thanks again for informing me about the game being posted here!

just notified the dev and hes happy about the positive feedback this game is receiving here so he might be making an account on here :D

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
I just got done playing. Some thoughts:

I see the potential makings of a good game, but I think a number of decisions have been made about the setting that aren't well thought out. Additionally, having the game crash and quit before I could finish did not impress me. I found the writing kind of dull as well. I doubt that I'll be interested in seeing more.
Thank you for the thorough analysis! It's my first game so I know there's a lot that needs improvement so I'll be keeping everything that you mentioned in mind when I work on the next update.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
There may be one coming soon... ;)
No, seriously, forget the feet! If you're gonna add foot fetish stuff you might as well toss in some shit eating, too, and some torture/snuff - all the disgusting crap. If you have to add it, at least make it completely skippable - not, in any way, necessary for story progression.

Reactions: phreadom

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
Click on the phone, then on the orange icon in the middle for fast travel in every room.
What do you think I did?
LOL

Did you read every word I said?

Hell, I even restarted the game from scratch and ended up the same.
For those of you getting stuck after receiving the phone, are you playing on Mac or PC? It doesn't seem like everyone is having the same issue so that's strange that some of you are having issues, but it happens.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
For those of you getting stuck after receiving the phone, are you playing on Mac or PC? It doesn't seem like everyone is having the same issue so that's strange that some of you are having issues, but it happens.

PC

Could you just upload your save file after getting the phone please?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry :oops:
It's a bug then, 'cause I can see their scenes and progress in the game. Try my save made after obtaining the phone to see if it works for you.
Thank you.

Will try.

EDIT: Tried your save and it worked. I completed Sam storyline. Then everything went back to incognito mode again. Noone in their rooms and no items to be clicked.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes