VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
pretty good for a first version, the MC isn't your typical selfish perverted jerk that wants to bang his family like you see in most incest games & aside from Violet I like the personalities of your family so far

Reactions: TheLewdwig

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
This game has potential. Good job with these HS models.
Kudos for the message that tells you when you reach the end of each storyline.
Can't wait to be examined by the nurse, for medical reasons of course, but not before a day at the beach.
I feel it will be very hot!

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Very nice game. Girls are excellent of course, love them big titties ... :cool:

Looking forward to next update !

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I played your game (okay, actually it's just a VN since the choices don't seem to change the story and just give you some different scenes) and I liked many things about it. I had no technical difficulties at all. But I have to agree with most of what voyeurkind said. But that's fine, I don't expect too much from a game like this.

I liked the style, the UI and sound effects (they make a game feel "polished", so that's really important), the dialogues, the characters ... but there is one thing that bothers me: Why is there so little variety? I mean I love big boobs, but I also like small ones. Why can't the little sister wendy not look like a little sister? Just like the one in "research into corruption", that game also uses the honey select models and got the little sister just right! When ALL the girls/women have huge tits it's kinda boring and it's nothing special anymore.
Also: When MC looked at his phone in the beginning I was thinking "Yay, a chubby one, different bodies!" but nope, of course she got fit. I like the fit style as well and it's also a good setup for the nurse scene, but still: Having someone with just a little bit more body won't hurt. What's the point of having multiple female characters if they practically all look the same? Why can't Mel also be the fit type, she looks very fit to me.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Really like this so far, reminds me of Mythic Manor in regards to the quality of it - as well as the fact that its Honey Select models.

Looking forward to more!

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Why can't the little sister wendy not look like a little sister? Just like the one in "research into corruption", that game also uses the honey select models and got the little sister just right!
I don't know if you're aware, but the reasons Research Into Corruption is now being developed by someone new is because Patreon shut down the dev's account because of the way the little sister looked. It's the reason I raised the point in the first place--if your characters look too young, you could run into issues with Patreon, incest game or not.

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
I played your game (okay, actually it's just a VN since the choices don't seem to change the story and just give you some different scenes) and I liked many things about it. I had no technical difficulties at all. But I have to agree with most of what voyeurkind said. But that's fine, I don't expect too much from a game like this.

I liked the style, the UI and sound effects (they make a game feel "polished", so that's really important), the dialogues, the characters ... but there is one thing that bothers me: Why is there so little variety? I mean I love big boobs, but I also like small ones. Why can't the little sister wendy not look like a little sister? Just like the one in "research into corruption", that game also uses the honey select models and got the little sister just right! When ALL the girls/women have huge tits it's kinda boring and it's nothing special anymore.
Also: When MC looked at his phone in the beginning I was thinking "Yay, a chubby one, different bodies!" but nope, of course she got fit. I like the fit style as well and it's also a good setup for the nurse scene, but still: Having someone with just a little bit more body won't hurt. What's the point of having multiple female characters if they practically all look the same? Why can't Mel also be the fit type, she looks very fit to me.
First of all, thank you for playing my game. I appreciate the feedback and trust me, I'm taking into account what everyone has said so far to try and improve the game. About the variety in characters, I will be adding more of them to the game in future updates so I'll be sure to add some variety in body type (funny enough, Wendy's original design was to give her small boobs). I might also go back and make some changes to characters if enough people seem to want them.

I also want to address what some people said in terms of the actual gameplay. The majority seem to enjoy it but some are concerned about how linear it may feel. For the first version of the game, I wanted it to mainly be linear so that I could set up the introductions for all the characters. The next version however will be much more open in terms of player choices.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The majority seem to enjoy it but some are concerned about how linear it may feel. For the first version of the game, I wanted it to mainly be linear so that I could set up the introductions for all the characters. The next version however will be much more open in terms of player choices.
Well, some games are mostly linear and very enjoyable, just like Dreams of Desire. You seem to be talented, I'm sure you will figure out something that will be entertaining.

slickwilly

Jul 31, 2017
First off kudos to you my friend for making a very hot incest game. Second the character models were amazing( I personally like the mom the best) . Finally , you left me wanting more by ending this version with a hint towaethe beach part. I hope this makes its way to you.

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
any walktrough???
The game in it's current state is pretty linear since I wanted to make sure I introduced the characters so I didn't think to make a guide. The next version however, will be more diverse in player choices so I'll make a guide for it then if it's something people would like.

Apologies if you wanted a guide for this current version. I could get around to making one anyways if you would like me to. Let me know!

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
First off kudos to you my friend for making a very hot incest game. Second the character models were amazing( I personally like the mom the best) . Finally , you left me wanting more by ending this version with a hint towaethe beach part. I hope this makes its way to you.
Thank you for the kind words and for playing my game! Oh and yeah, sorry for blue balling anyone with the tease at the end lol although I'm happy to hear that it left you wanting more.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
is there any games that have the "honey select" tag ?
i only know mythic manor :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Jspakka

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Corruption, Cohabitation, Sol Valley, Research into Corruption, Max's Life

Thats to name a few off the top of my head.
House Arrest, Mittu X Sixus, The Inn (shameless plug), Perverted Hotel (formerly Perverted Family), Waifu Academy, Interns of Ecstasy Island, Suculence (although I think it is PlayClub instead of HS, pretty similar tho).

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Reminds me a bit of Lab Rats in terms of the character design. Kinda like it. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one as is starts to get more substance.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes