VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sugar County [v0.25] [Lewdwig]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Nice modeles and could be a really good game...maybe close to mythic manor but to low conttent and the update is very short...maybe in a few months will be some content worth playing.

Reactions: PatreonSlayer

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
the heart and blue thing on the mobile arent clickable, a bug?
It's a feature that's yet to be implemented but will be soon.
compressed version ????
Game is being compressed as we speak. I'm also trying to fix that one bug as well so that it will be fixed in the compressed version.
mac version for .2?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vertigob

TheLewdwig

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
Read through every comment on here and it's awesome to see all the feedback on 0.2. While many of you really like how the game is turning out, there are some of you who have mentioned things that could be changed or improved on and I want to thank you for that. I'm taking all of your feedback into account for the next update so if there's anything you'd want to say about the game, whether you love it or hate it, feel free to tell me.

nrop111

Mar 19, 2018
way better than mythic manor , this game has perfect bodies but not curves like mythic manor . .

however i like the design more than mythic honor . idk mythic manor's design is shit except mom

Reactions: TheLewdwig

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Wanting more and more after playing... Would it be possible that later on that the MC's aunt moves into the hotel and she happens to have beautiful busty daughters too? :p

Reactions: TheLewdwig
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes