Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So were the Mods "heavy handed" on here too then? Wondering how many got muted/banned? ;)
No, I don't think so. I can't be sure. I just remember the first day of release of Hosting The Quarterback there were about a dozen hilarious pages killing the game. There were so many funny posts. Then the creator posted that he would not post anymore updates due to the reaction. Then a bunch of SJWs started to complain about how the black quarterback was being portrayed. I figure that they cleaned up the thread due to all the shit storm. I never got any notices of any of my posts being deleted. But who knows. Some of those first pages were gold baby gold.

View attachment Gold Jerry! Gold!!.mp4

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Wouldn't the Our Fathers thread be the place to ask that?

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Is this the same game as Our Fathers? Haven't played either, but the descriptions and characters look simmilar.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
This game seemed to have potential when it was first released as Our Fathers but now is a total mess. Scenes are mixed together, choices don't make any sense, in general it is very disappointing. I hope the dev will get it together and start allover again by creating a coherent story, otherwise this will be another abandoned game...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there path to be on good terms with that guy whom "d" takes on date and when she's sleeping he tries to rape her?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Played the android version and love the animations and some really good scenes in there, was gutted she went from hand job straight to sex in the hospital scene, was looking forward to a bj but it's still a nice scene. Think I'm yet to see a few scenes so gunna find the guide. Will look forward to updated for this and our fathers!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
a patron-post says:
thats good news. unfortunately the dev decided to not be active her, so we will not get more info.
but I never liked "Dee" with the new hair-color!

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
a patron-post says:
thats good news. unfortunately the dev decided to not be active her, so we will not get more info.
but I never liked "Dee" with the new hair-color!
Yeah me neither as I stated in my review.

As for dev's reaction... other devs are at peace with f95zone distribution of their effort and still get patreons income. This website is what makes the games popular. It's the marketing price to pay. If dev tries to fight it, it might have great negative consequences in the future, angrying the community. There will always be fans and patreons willing to donate to a great game AND a great dev.

Only my opinion, might be wrong ...

shitfaced

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah me neither as I stated in my review.

As for dev's reaction... other devs are at peace with f95zone distribution of their effort and still get patreons income. This website is what makes the games popular. It's the marketing price to pay. If dev tries to fight it, it might have great negative consequences in the future, angrying the community. There will always be fans and patreons willing to donate to a great game AND a great dev.

Only my opinion, might be wrong ...
I agree with your opinion. The fact is that F95 provides free advertising for the small and unknown developers in their early stages, for the cost of a bit less revenue if you look at it isolated. However a lot of their revenue comes from pledgers who tried their game for free from F95, liked it, and decided to support the developer (such as myself). If it wasn't for F95, I would've never pledged to Mr Dots Games, Warped Animation, etc. It's easy to put hate on those who pirate games, but the fact is that they're an important part of the whole eco system.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
If it wasn't for F95, I would've never pledged to Mr Dots Games, Warped Animation, etc. It's easy to put hate on those who pirate games, but the fact is that they're an important part of the whole eco system.
I mostly agree with that, although it can be a double-edged sword that impacts various devs differently.
Some find success through an early avalanche effect (like Dots or DarkCookie) whereas they gain new supporters purely by virtue of them having many supporters already, and others are stuck in low income limbo for ever. Good enough to be pocket change in the end of the month but not enough to justify committing to it fully.

And let's be real, most people here are just accustomed to having every release of every game uploaded the moment it becomes available. Yes, some people will become supporters, but for many others it's more of "I can get the games for free, and someone else might decide to support it".
I've seen many members say that they don't plan to support anyone ever. I assume we can agree that you could become disillusioned if you've spent 100 hours the last month to make something, only for it to get you 30-50$ and have replies like "I like your game, but I won't support you. I kinda expect for it to be available here".

Does butting heads work in the creator's favor? Most of the time not really, but oftentimes you can at least understand their point of view.

Reactions: baka and Gedion

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I agree Paz. to be a dev is not always rewarding and you could get frustrated.
nowadays this should be common sense, to be a new dev is not easy, most people have their "fav" already and can't support more. To go all bananas will not help anyone and will not get you more support. to try to be calm, but nobody gives a shit can also be hard and eventually the dev will just abandon the project or get all mad.
f95 is not a place to argue about business. but to show what you got and understand its a pirate place. within that pirate community theres people that could give you a dollar or two or even more, but to get their support you need to communicate in a way that will not cause drama, but understanding. I would like a more understanding community, that people have respect for the dev, and we have a lot of people like that, but we also have lechers that dont give a damn.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
... to be a new dev is not easy, most people have their "fav" already and can't support more. To go all bananas will not help anyone and will not get you more support.
That is very true. I for one would love to support double the number of creators I currently do, but at some point it starts being a chuck of your monthly income too big to justify.

I would like a more understanding community, that people have respect for the dev, and we have a lot of people like that, but we also have lechers that dont give a damn.
I believe this also comes down to the fact that a very big portion of the community was introduced in the world of H games after the start of the Patreon era, which may cause them to take the massive monthly influx of projects somewhat for granted. Something that will continue to happen no matter what.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I can't seem to find the path where she does the hardcore modeling and shoot. help please....

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes