Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone explain to me what's meant with that whole "The developer will take down links to new versions so send a support ticket" thing? Does that mean that episode 3 isn't the latest version out there?

I've never seen that before.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Can someone explain to me what's meant with that whole "The developer will take down links to new versions so send a support ticket" thing? Does that mean that episode 3 isn't the latest version out there?

I've never seen that before.
It means that the developer is pissed that the pirates here did not wait 6 weeks for him to release it himself. He said he would have eventually released it here on his own but took real offense to lose that measure of control.

So the mods will mirror links to the game(I suppose somewhere where his attempts at DMCA complaints will have no effect) submitted by members so that they will last. At least that is what I got from it, and yes I have only seen one other creator react so badly.

The author of "Hosting the Quarterback" got roasted for his NTR game. The comments(worth the read) about the game quality and subject were quite funny but it hurt his "Feels". So the author said he would no longer post here. However, he did not threaten to copyright strike.

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
It means that the developer is pissed that the pirates here did not wait 6 weeks for him to release it himself. He said he would have eventually released it here on his own but took real offense to lose that measure of control.

So the mods will mirror links to the game(I suppose somewhere where his attempts at DMCA complaints will have no effect) submitted by members so that they will last. At least that is what I got from it, and yes I have only seen one other creator react so badly.

The author of "Hosting the Quarterback" got roasted for his NTR game. The comments(worth the read) about the game quality and subject were quite funny but it hurt his "Feels". So the author said he would no longer post here. However, he did not threaten to copyright strike.

Ah, i see. Thanks for the explanation. So in other words, the TL;DR: is that while the links might stop working, those that do, link to the most recent version as they should.

Anyhow, damn what a reaction ^^' Doesn't he know that having it here gives a lot of new patreons just from visibility? I'll go read the Hosting the Quarterback comments. Never heard of the game before though.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Ah, i see. Thanks for the explanation. So in other words, the TL;DR: is that while the links might stop working, those that do, link to the most recent version as they should.

Anyhow, damn what a reaction ^^' Doesn't he know that having it here gives a lot of new patreons just from visibility? I'll go read the Hosting the Quarterback comments. Never heard of the game before though.
I went back to read the quarterback comments for fun. Don't bother, the mods really scrubbed out most of the funny comments. I remember the first few pages being brutal. Now only a few of those comments remain.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
OHhh man the comments were pure gold on that Quarterback game. Aaaanyway, this game has a fun concept. It literally is what the title says Sugar Daddy. Just milk money from horny old dudes. The story doesnt blow away, but then again who plays this for the story ? I certainly played for the big tits on the girl.

Reactions: Q Who

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
I went back to read the quarterback comments for fun. Don't bother, the mods really scrubbed out most of the funny comments. I remember the first few pages being brutal. Now only a few of those comments remain.
Ah, okay. I see :p I did wonder why you hyped it up so much when i didnt find anything special.

Guess thats explained.

D

Deleted member 992182

Already posted a while back that I'm a big fan of this game, idea and execution. Really good so far and I wish more games were made about characters once their actual games were over/near over.

Also, an option to keep Dee a blonde would be awesome. I like the dark hair but the option should probably be there going forward.

Awesome game.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
this Author throws a temper tantrum and the game is full of bugs. You can't back out of any of the choices, it just forces you to do them. Or it puts you in a repeating loop. When you talk to jake about the jobs at dinner, Dawn's decisions to change her mind aren't factored. It just happens anyway. :ROFLMAO:

If he had been smart, he'd have continued to use f95 as a free test platform. But now all that's going to happen is bad press.

Reactions: Valronn
Jan 5, 2019
I see both sides. I understand the dev feels that all his work was released before his approval or acknowledgement, which could be frustating as a developer. I mean thats like an artist/songwriter getting mad that I can use my mp3 youtube converter and downloading a song/video off youtube that they posted on youtube and downloading it to my phone before they release the CD at Walmart or somewhere. In todays world and technology, it just comes with the territory. I agree this site is somewhat of a piracy friendly site where people share info and downloads freely. I mean I look over on the Being a Dik blog and the Dev wants people to drop $ 40.00 for a freaking picture render early release on his patreon. You kidding me $ 40 for freaking picture? Its already been purchased and loaded to the thread. Like I said it comes with the territory in todays world of technology and communication.

In my case, I appreciate both parties involved. The Dev for creating the game and updates and the site and posters, porters that port the game, etc. I cant really be mad at the Dev for feeling that way, but it is what it is. And yes The girl from day 1 is straight up DMD chatacter in a much slutty form which seemed to be the angle from the get go. Which is awesome btw. I think this game has great potential with some tweaks. Bottom line., you cant really split hairs when you have kind of done a spin off character from someone elses's game chatacter IMO. Thats JMO. Keep Fapping. I like the game tho.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Just curious why there is no Mega link for this game?
The first 2 there is no download anymore on them, the 3rd, the cert is invalid, and the remaining ones are saying 3 hours plus download time, so as much as I like this game, 3 plus hours is 2 hours 45 mins to long lol.

Has anyone got a mega link for this game to share?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just curious why there is no Mega link for this game?
The first 2 there is no download anymore on them, the 3rd, the cert is invalid, and the remaining ones are saying 3 hours plus download time, so as much as I like this game, 3 plus hours is 2 hours 45 mins to long lol.

Has anyone got a mega link for this game to share?
Check the last two or three pages for the reason why. That will also help you to find out how to receive a working link.

Reactions: brittC25

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am a little bemused by his reaction too. I think this is a really nice game, but it is good because it is taking a shot at Dating My Daughter. The obvious parody with over-the-top misogyny made me think the dev has a rather sharp sense of humour. But his reaction was so apposite to that hypothesis that I suspect he doesn't intend his game to be funny after all...

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
So were the Mods "heavy handed" on here too then? Wondering how many got muted/banned? ;)

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes