mahtook30

Oct 13, 2018
i did not know he was pissed can someone tell me whats happen ?
  1. Dev is in his feelings that his latest version of the game was leaked almost immediately after he dropped it on Patreon
  2. Dev vows to ensure this game never sees another update on this site
  3. Dev claims he will have the game copyrighted despite being in direct violation of copyright laws the second he does so
  4. Dev says he will pursue legal action against the site if updates are posted here even though he'd be challenging U.S. copyright laws against a site not registered under a U.S. domain.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Sadly this dev is pissy and from what I have seen here and in his game previously he is pirating content to put into his game to fill it out. I say dev is pirating to put in his game due to the fact he is not crediting anything that he has used aka the main girl is 'Dotty' from DmD among other characters that are in the game and he is threatening to copyright strike the site due to his feelings being hurt?

Reactions: junkanon and botc76

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Due to the messages previously posted by the game developer if you have links for a newer version we'd strongly advise you to share them via support ticket. We'll be sure to mirror them.
Also try to keep talks regarding this to a minimum, it won't change anything and will just continue pointless fights. :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Due to the messages previously posted by the game developer if you have links for a newer version we'd strongly advise you to share them via support ticket. We'll be sure to mirror them.
Also try to keep talks regarding this to a minimum, it won't change anything and will just continue pointless fights. :)
Thanks for the heads up about this issue.

Reactions: brittC25 and botc76

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
  1. Dev is in his feelings that his latest version of the game was leaked almost immediately after he dropped it on Patreon
  2. Dev vows to ensure this game never sees another update on this site
  3. Dev claims he will have the game copyrighted despite being in direct violation of copyright laws the second he does so
  4. Dev says he will pursue legal action against the site if updates are posted here even though he'd be challenging U.S. copyright laws against a site not registered under a U.S. domain.
oh now i understand sorry for him yea he right no budy supposed to do it he create the game not others

Sep 16, 2019
Sounds like time to send Daz Studio a message to check to make sure WarpedAnimation has all the proper licenses in place to use their assets.:Kappa:

Throwing hissy fits is a really terrible way to build any kind of following. Oh geez, I see now it continued on Patreon.

I've never played this and don't really have any interest in it because of the heavy leaning on popular, established games like DMD and Tyrant and now I have less but I've always been curious about the inclusion of Robert Loggia in those preview pics.
Having played it I can honestly say that the dev's tantrum is turning out to be heaps more entertaining than the game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
In light of the developer stating that he will take down links shared for new versions, if you have a new version please open a support ticket instead of posting it publicly.
I knew from the start this guy was gonna be a little dick about everything.
First he wrote this was a continuation of DmD, then when people called that unoriginal he acted butthurt, then he completely changed the direction of the game and again got butthurt when not everyone approved of that.
I normally don't do this, but in this case my advice is not to bother with being a patron for the guy. Behaviour like that should just go away.
The smart devs realize that F95zone actually helps their games get attention and patrons, not hurts their business.

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
You are aware of the type of site this is, correct?

We're here to steal shit, we're pirates, minus the parrot and the drinking problems .... well .... minus the parrot at least.
he talk about this site ? but how pepole in here can share his game if he still dont release it so i guess i am not so aware

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You are aware of the type of site this is, correct?

We're here to steal shit, we're pirates, minus the parrot and the drinking problems .... well .... minus the parrot at least.
I have my parrot and I'm not gonna give it away again.
You can take my Coco out of my cold dead fingers. ;)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just why are the two games "Our Fathers" and this one so similar or is it just me?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Just why are the two games "Our Fathers" and this one so similar or is it just me?
Sugar daddys has no incest content not related and no bestiality.
OurFathers is the same game with the same story but with incest content and bestiality.
That is the only difference.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes