• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Since some F95 users have taken it upon themselves to release links to my game without my authorization, I will not only no longer release the game links here in the future. Further, I will monitor the site for anyone else releasing the links, and file copyright claims. Like I said. Way to fuck it up for everybody!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since some F95 users have taken it upon themselves to release links to my game without my authorization, I will not only no longer release the game links here in the future. Further, I will monitor the site for anyone else releasing the links, and file copyright claims. Like I said. Way to fuck it up for everybody!
Piracy site, get over yourself.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, I understand his anger, he is just starting as a dev, and of course a leak this early is not good.
I only share a download when svscomics already leaked it. not sure who was first, but we should try to give new devs a bit of time, even if we are pirates, we are still humans. otherwise the consequences are that he will stop working on it.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Why don't you start using your brain instead of being a dummy?

F95 and other pirate sites are THE ONLY WAY you can advertise your game that contains Bestiality/Incest/Lolis!
One single report to Patreon or Substar and your support pages are down and you think you can copyright strike F95? :FacePalm:

Your ass will end up with a fine for even making the game in the first place if not more xD

Be thankfull that you can use this platform to advertise your game, start being nice to the pirates and they start being nice to you in form of pledges^^

Threatening to stop developing the game if it gets leaked like you did before only drives potential patrons away from your game.

This little tip is free of charge^^

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
well, I understand his anger, he is just starting as a dev, and of course a leak this early is not good.
I only share a download when svscomics already leaked it. not sure who was first, but we should try to give new devs a bit of time, even if we are pirates, we are still humans. otherwise the consequences are that he will stop working on it.
Well...especially when you consider that I was releasing them here eventually for free at some point myself, which like I said, won't be happening anymore from now on.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Why don't you start using your brain instead of being a dummy?

F95 and other pirate sites are THE ONLY WAY you can advertise your game that contains Bestiality/Incest/Lolis!
One single report to Patreon or Substar and your support pages are down and you think you can copyright strike F95? :FacePalm:

Your ass will end up with a fine for even making the game in the first place if not more xD

Be thankfull that you can use this platform to advertise your game, start being nice to the pirates and they start being nice to you in form of pledges^^

Threatening to stop developing the game if it gets leaked like you did before only drives potential patrons away from your game.

This little tip is free of charge^^
Yeah thanks, but I don't need your tips. My game. My property. I don't really care if all I ever get is the current 35 supporters that I have. I will make it my mission in life to be certain that the links don't ever stay on this site again for very long. I'm tired of hearing how "put upon" people feel who are downloading things for free. Keep your advice for somebody who needs it.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Man, this is a pirate site.

dimrodet

Feb 16, 2018
so can anyone tell me the name of the dev or name of the video that's used in this scene? it's not identified at all in the game or by the dev of this game and I would like to see what else the dev of this pirated content has made.

• Haha
Reactions: The King of Pirates

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sugar Daddies [Ep.3 Beta] [Warped Animation] - Original Size: 1.21GB

Download PC (131MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
You have every right to be upset man, I don't blame you. I would suggest discussing the topic of the uploads with your supporters though, like some other devs have. The only way I found the few games I can afford to pledge is through f95. Never would have seem them otherwise. You do you, but cutting off a potential source of supporters is a pretty drastic step when you may be able to fix the problem without removing the advertising potential available. Even big publishers don't crack down on lets players because of the free publicity it offers.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes