Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Holy crap, a Black guy! As a black man myself (as far as you know) that's rare AF in games.
Well, I can guarantee that somewhere along the line, there will be a black man introduced as a recurring character in this game. I already had the Pawn guy, and there is a possibility that he may return (if the player chose for him to be nice to her). I also had planned a really nice looking black female hair dresser for this current episode, but the renders didn't come out that good, and I was out of time for redoing them, so I just went with the talking about it route for now. She may also appear later on.
salon01.png

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Holy crap, a Black guy! As a black man myself (as far as you know) that's rare AF in games.
You aren't the one who posted something like, "I identify as a black man with a 12 inch cock," a while back, are you? If so, that literally had me laughing while I worked.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
No, that wasn't me. Shame. That's actually funny.
It was quite a while ago. A few people were complaining that the cocks were too big in the demo, so this guy says something like, "I really don't understand what the problem is here. I identify as a black man with a 12 inch cock." The guy had perfect timing, and it cracked me up.

Reactions: goditseb

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I haven't found the animation yet, but here are some from the same batch as the one that was asked about:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is one for those that are into the beasti thing:
I hope we will see those scenes in Our Fathers :)

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I hope we will see those scenes in Our Fathers :)
I don't know if you will see those specific scenes in Our Fathers, but if you are pushing your game towards a Jake path, then at some point, Jake would be fucking her....which is also true for Sugar Daddies. In terms of the taboo piece of it, assuming you have that enabled in Our Fathers, again, there will be more of that type of thing in Our Fathers as we go. That exact scene?

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
i wished Subscribestar had more options then only Credit Card !! In Germany Credit Card is not that common.. :/
I deleted my Patreon account out of protest.. how can I support you differently ?

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
i wished Subscribestar had more options then only Credit Card !! In Germany Credit Card is not that common.. :/
I deleted my Patreon account out of protest.. how can I support you differently ?
Hmm. I understand your position on Patreon for sure. I wasn't aware that credit cards aren't common in Germany. Let me ask you this. Do you have the ability to put money on something like a Visa giftcard? If so, SubscribeStar accepts those I believe, but I will check to make sure.

** Update ** The FAQ says that yes, they accept "pre-paid cards," which as far as I know, are cards like Visa gift cards.

If that isn't a possibility either, let me know, and we can see if we can work something else out somehow.

Last edited:

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Hmm. I understand your position on Patreon for sure. I wasn't aware that credit cards aren't common in Germany. Let me ask you this. Do you have the ability to put money on something like a Visa giftcard? If so, SubscribeStar accepts those I believe, but I will check to make sure.

** Update ** The FAQ says that yes, they accept "pre-paid cards," which as far as I know, are cards like Visa gift cards.

If that isn't a possibility either, let me know, and we can see if we can work something else out somehow.
seems like its kinda possible with registration ( phone number etc ) did you thought about trying "pixivFanbox" some artists like ArkThompson did it, there is Paypal possible.

I dont remember exactly, but mrdots also had some kinda tip function ( coffee something ... ) on his website, but cant find it anymore.. I mean i could directly support you through Paypal / ( paysafecard probably not that easy ) , but i guess that would be messed up with x people supporting directly and for you to keep the overview..

EDIT: cuz of your edit, i will look more into Visa gift card !

Reactions: Warped Animation

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
seems like its kinda possible with registration ( phone number etc ) did you thought about trying "pixivFanbox" some artists like ArkThompson did it, there is Paypal possible.

I dont remember exactly, but mrdots also had some kinda tip function ( coffee something ... ) on his website, but cant find it anymore.. I mean i could directly support you through Paypal / ( paysafecard probably not that easy ) , but i guess that would be messed up with x people supporting directly and for you to keep the overview..

EDIT: cuz of your edit, i will look more into Visa gift card !
The one he used to use was called, "buymecoffee," and I just checked, and I don't see him there either, so my thought is that he probably ran into issues with them, and they maybe didn't like the content. I'll take a look at this "pixivFanbox" you mentioned. Let me do a little research, and I'll message you here on f95 when I know more. I wouldn't mind using Paypal, but I already know we would have issues if they discover the content type, and my "Name" doesn't exactly hide that....aka Warped Animation, but let me think about that one too....maybe I can come up with something there also. Paysafecard....isn't that a Europe only thing? I don't know much more about them than I have heard the name.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I posted about this over on the "Our Fathers" thread, but I thought I should post it here also, since this applies to both versions of the game. I've explained earlier in the thread about the level of support I have received. Since then, I have received support from 4 more people, which amounts to 29. Meanwhile, the two versions of the game have been downloaded 10s of thousands of times. This support ratio is completely unfair to both me, and to my supporters, so I won't be releasing the game for free anymore, until probably a month (or more) after it is officially released to my supporters. I will be monitoring for it's unauthorized appearance, and if that occurs, I will force them to take it down for copyright violation. What has happened in the past, is that I have released it here, and SVS has picked it up from here, as have others. So basically, people can either step up and support the game, or it will only be available to those who have stepped up to support the game. Sorry, but that is the way it is going to be. I've tried to be a nice guy, and let people try the game, and hoped for support as a result. That hasn't happened on the scale that it reasonably should, based on the positive feedback the game has received.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
The other day, someone here on F95, had voiced a problem with being able to utilize SubscribeStar to support the development of the games. This issue had to do with credit cards, because they aren't necessarily as common outside of the US, as they are within the US. So what I have done, is that I have provided some additional tiers on my Patreon page. I have called them, "Extra Support Tiers." What you can do to both support the games, and receive the links to both games, is to support me on Patreon at the "Extra Support Tier I" level. You can then send me a message on Patreon, and include your email address. When a release of Our Fathers is available, I will then email you the download links directly. The Sugar Daddies links are posted in regular Patreon posts. ** Important ** I've already run into people that are supporting me on Patreon, but are interested in the "Our Fathers" game making this mistake. You absolutely cannot discuss incest, nor beastiality, on Patreon. No comments, no messages. To discuss Our Fathers, and related taboo topics, please do that by messaging me here on F95 about it. Not on Patreon.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
A while back, somebody was trying to run the game on a mac, and was doing so using the Renpy SDK. They were receiving an error, involving the variables.json file being "read only." I don't know why I didn't think of it then, but here is what is most likely happening. When you run the game(s) normally, using the .exe, the variables.json file is located/updated/read from out of the same folder as your game .exe. However, a quirk about the Renpy sdk, and running the game from there, is that it saves the variables.json file within the Renpy SDK folder structure. Don't ask me why, but it does. Since I run on windows, it gets stored in a different sub-folder than yours would on a mac. For instance, "renpy-7.3.5-sdk\lib\windows-i686." My guess is that the mac security for the SDK folder that Renpy is storing the file in, forces the file to be "read only." This is a problem, because the game regularly updates this file. I can't help you with how to alleviate that, because I don't know how macs function in that respect. However, it might be as simple as just resetting the security on the variables.json file to make it read/write. If that isn't possible, the purpose of the file is to store a few game settings. Renpy doesn't reliably maintain in-game variables for use outside of an ongoing game, and I needed a way to store the name settings and some other things across games. However, since you are in the Renpy SDK anyway, what you could do, as a more extreme "solution," is to just change your name settings and such, directly in characters.rpy, and variables.rpy, and then go to utilities.rpy, and just modify the save_variables python method to just return, and not actually write the file. In other words, just hard code your choices. You would also need to modify the load_variables python method to force varsFileExists to False, and then it will load instead from your hard coded settings. Your saves will include the variable settings at the time you saved them. Also, the names I use in the .json file, should match the actual variable names used within the game code.

Here is a sample variables.json file:
{"values": [{"name": "introplayed", "value": "True"}, {"name": "dawnstagenameoffset", "value": "0.297"}, {"name": "dee_bi_curious", "value": "False"}, {"name": "dee_loves_dogs", "value": "True"}, {"name": "dawnname", "value": "Dawn"}, {"name": "dawnstagename", "value": "Dee"}, {"name": "dawnage", "value": "18"}, {"name": "dawnoccupation", "value": "1"}, {"name": "cassiename", "value": "Cassie"}, {"name": "cassiestagename", "value": "Sabrina"}, {"name": "cassieage", "value": "19"}, {"name": "dananame", "value": "Dana"}, {"name": "danastagename", "value": "Lacey"}, {"name": "danaage", "value": "18"}, {"name": "denisename", "value": "Denise"}, {"name": "denisestagename", "value": "Frankie"}, {"name": "deniseage", "value": "26"}]}

Reactions: kishanth1234

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Based on some suggestions made by an F95 user, I have added some new lower priced, "Delayed Access" Tiers to my SubscribeStar page, which affect both Sugar Daddies and Our Fathers. I have also added similar Tiers to my Patreon that only apply to Sugar Daddies. These new Tiers offer lower priced support options for access to game links based on a 2 weeks delay, compared to full price supporters. The options are based on approximately 50% off the full support prices.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
This will be our 4th Sugar Daddy in the game, and the really cool thing is that he was created as the very close likeness of one of the entrants from the "Talent Search" and is among my supporters. While I originally only intended that their be 4 Sugar Daddies in the game, I have decided to add a 5th Sugar Daddy character to provide another supporter with the opportunity to have their likeness in the game as well. Also, others may end up being selected for other less major roles in the game. BTW ladies. You are eligible too. While there will not be a Sugar Momma in the game, Sugar Daddies will still have other female friends, and characters that you could be selected for.

So...Meet Dr. Norman Schmidt, Psychologist

r (96).png

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
you have my support on patreon starting today, i hope 2020 will bring you much more supporters !(y)(y)

Reactions: baka
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes