Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
You know what : i like it! Its a nicely done parody of DMD with a much sluttier version of D but what got me hooked up are the multiple choices and how you can really influence D and make her go on the path you choose for her.Looking forward for future girl on girl action also and i understand there's an incest version too with beast,would be nice to try that too ;)
Great to hear. Glad you like it.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Incest version of "Sugar Daddies." It will have some additional content to what is in the non-incest version.
what additional content? you're talking about beastiality or just name changing of the characters to fit the incest version?

Reactions: goditseb

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
what additional content? you're talking about beastiality or just name changing of the characters to fit the incest version?
That is part of it, and the content may diverge at points. In other words...they are beginning as close to being the same game, with a different story, but will differ more over time. The first release of "Our Fathers," will have some additional content, and have the story changed to fit the version.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I went a few pages back but couldn't find anyone posting this bug before, so here I go... I found a bug when trying to play the game again after having gotten the "Continue in next update" thing. Happens all the time when I run the game at this point.

-------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 82, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 84, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 85, in <module>
File "game/utilities.rpy", line 233, in load_variables
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Pinup Model'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I went a few pages back but couldn't find anyone posting this bug before, so here I go... I found a bug when trying to play the game again after having gotten the "Continue in next update" thing. Happens all the time when I run the game at this point.

-------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 84, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 85, in <module>
File "game/utilities.rpy", line 233, in load_variables
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Pinup Model'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Yes....I actually got that myself today. For the moment, if you go to the directory where your game .exe is, you will see a file called, "variables.json." You can edit this in notepad, and find the dawn occupation parameter. change it to "1".

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Warped Animation a little hint for you.If you post a new version from your games or if you post a request with the download links then click after you post that on the report button on that post so that the mods become a notification for that.Else it could happed that they didn´t see your post.Wrote then in the text box something like that you post a game update or so.I have done this for your game "Our fathers" in the request thread so you didn´t need to do this

• Angry
Reactions: BaasB and goditseb

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Why does the link for Our Fathers keep vanishing here?
It says in the WT that bestiality is an option, but I can't find it.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I've requested that a thread be created on F95 for "Our Fathers." However, since it took so long for them to update this thread with the last version of "Sugar Daddies," Here are the links to Our Fathers - Episode 1 Beta.

Download Links:

I really love this new version :)
Sugar Daddies is good game and I really like Our Fathers (some good kink like bestiality, incest, corruption). I hope the next update will be as good as the first version ^^

Good job dude !

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I really love this new version :)
Sugar Daddies is good game and I really like Our Fathers (some good kink like bestiality, incest, corruption). I hope the next update will be as good as the first version ^^

Good job dude !
Do you have the download links for the compressed version for "Our Fathers"?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes