May 27, 2019
today was just fixes

Sugar Daddies - Episode 2 - Beta2
* Fixed Tattoo/Non-Tattoo mismatches
* Fixed Dee Bio-Page Stage Name alignment issue
* Touched up various renders
* Fixed Dee/Jake office bugs
* Re-rendered a couple of images
Incorrect. It also includes the Beta 1 stuff. I never posted the Beta 1 version here. I just jumped to Beta 2.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sugar Daddies [Ep. 2 Beta 2] [Warped Animation] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.52GB
Download ~115MB

PC: - - -

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Hey Draon, would you tell what's the full name of the game (DMD), that you are referring to ?

Last edited by a moderator:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Ooh Yeah!! DMD one of the great model's an I like the little tweaking you did, love the tattoo. I'm Liking your game dude, Hope you let use keep old saggy balls away from Dawn/Keily lol I don't what his tan banana in her fruit bowl :) He can be a Sugar Daddy without Woody Womb Pecker being involved lol

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Ooh Yeah!! DMD one of the great model's an I like the little tweaking you did, love the tattoo. I'm Liking your game dude, Hope you let use keep old saggy balls away from Dawn/Keily lol I don't what his tan banana in her fruit bowl :) He can be a Sugar Daddy without Woody Womb Pecker being involved lol
Glad you like it. The player (you) is in control of who ends up with her. The choices you make will ultimately decide her fate in the game.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
not sure whats the problem with Draon79, but modding and remaking is not new at all.
look at witch trainer and urban x life, both games have now remakes/mods and i think its a splendid idea.
we have babysitter mod that want to add more from the vanilla, and we got this one, that uses an alternative universe of DMD to spice it up with more dirty sex, since DMD is quite vanilla. whats the problem with that?
I would love even more, 3-4 mods of all my favorite games, that adds more scenes and maybe even makes it better.
What I know, is that all of that nonsense he is talking about, was discussed earlier in the thread. I also know that he needs to buy a dictionary....because he obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word, "plagiarism."

Reactions: SandmansMisery
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes