ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Okaaay... so, the MC is the guy controlling how the girls bang their sugar daddies. Could this be called self-inflicted NTR? :unsure:
( running for cover - will monitor this thread under an assumed name :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: Warped Animation

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Okaaay... so, the MC is the guy controlling how the girls bang their sugar daddies. Could this be called self-inflicted NTR? :unsure:
( running for cover - will monitor this thread under an assumed name :ROFLMAO: )
The "MC" in this game, stands for "Master of Ceremonies." You are playing in 3rd person. You are making decisions for all of the characters. Not just one.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Who do you play as in the game?
Well! You don't really technically play, as anybody, except you as a "conductor" of sorts. However, I guess you can also look at it that you can really play as anybody in the game you like. If that makes sense. Let's say that you want to be Jake. You could imagine that, but you would be Jake, with the ability to make direct decisions for every other character in the game. Conceptually though, you aren't meant to play as a character. You are on the outside, looking in, and pulling the strings.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I see that the little trouble maker ran away and reported everyone's post. I am sure he is contacting Mr. Dots as I write this. For all of the good, it will do him. How dare someone violates his precious little D. She loves daddy and only daddy, not a sugar daddy. :LOL:
I'm pretty sure that Mrdots already knows about my game. Do you really think he all of the sudden just coincidentally discovered lighting, and moving the hair, and boobs, and such, in his most recent two releases? Don't get me wrong. I love the DMD game. It inspired this one. People love the Dee character from DMD. I get it. I just don't get the extreme. A father manipulating his daughter, so that he can fuck her? That's fine. A stranger with a dick attempting to do the same thing? Not fine. Personally, I'm glad that MrDots decided to continue with DMD for a few more releases than he was going to. I hope his next game includes the character, but I don't see how he can on Patreon, because he already screwed himself on there.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hope your game does really well but the character that looks identical to the daughter from DMD is just to weird for me sorry. In my mind she is someone else if that makes sense.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
This is actually pretty interesting. Never played another DMD parody game, how often will this update? I notice this thread was made in June, and this is the 2nd episode so every 3 or so months?
Well, that all depends on the support I get. I've had about 22-25 Patrons since I put out the 1st release. I can't do this full time on $150 a month. I'm one guy with one computer, and a single low end video card. I'd like to get to where I can put out updates on a regular basis, but we will have to see how it goes.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
was wondering what happened to this game. after previous release i thought it was gonna head towards a female protag game but eh oh well. i also got over the fact it's essentially a slutty/corrupt version of D. Master of ceremonies is another way to go. but it doesnt really get you connected to any character at least not for me. if i really had the choice ima be honest id have all the guys commit suicide and have Dawn hook up with the nicest female sugar momma she could find if she really needed to find a supporter. but third person view?... idk i cant even bring myself to try it out if gameplay is the same as last update. im not saying this method doesnt work im just saying its not for me. but i do wish the dev luck.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
You know what : i like it! Its a nicely done parody of DMD with a much sluttier version of D but what got me hooked up are the multiple choices and how you can really influence D and make her go on the path you choose for her.Looking forward for future girl on girl action also and i understand there's an incest version too with beast,would be nice to try that too ;)

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes