met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What's the difference between our fathers and sugar daddies at first glance it's the same game?

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
What's the difference between our fathers and sugar daddies at first glance it's the same game?
Our Fathers Episode 1 is the same game as Sugar Daddies Ep 2, but with incest script, and some beastiality thrown in. Over time, the two will diverge. My goal is for them to eventually share about 75-80% of their renders, but Our Fathers will have different/additional renders as we go, and obviously the taboo stuff, and game choices will differ at points, and/or have different consequences. For now, you could play Our Fathers Ep 1, and not miss any of the content from Sugar Daddies.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Our Fathers Episode 1 is the same game as Sugar Daddies Ep 2, but with incest script, and some beastiality thrown in. Over time, the two will diverge. My goal is for them to eventually share about 75-80% of their renders, but Our Fathers will have different/additional renders as we go, and obviously the taboo stuff, and game choices will differ at points, and/or have different consequences. For now, you could play Our Fathers Ep 1, and not miss any of the content from Sugar Daddies.
Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: goditseb

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I just got done looking around on the web to see where Our Fathers, and Sugar Daddies have popped up. They are on several sites. The only places I distribute it are here on F95, on SubscribeStar, and on Patreon. So here is the thing. I have no way of knowing how many overall downloads the two games have, because most sites don't provide download counters, but SVS does, and if you will look at the screen shot below, you will see that there are over 33,000 downloads between the two games, on SVS alone. Meanwhile, I have the same 25 total supporters that I had before the latest release of Sugar Daddies, and the first release of Our Fathers. Translation....I've gained exactly zero supporters following these latest releases, which required working on them over 3 months time, and hundreds of hours. That really sucks IMO. If you want to know why creators give up on their games, or how to kill a game, this would be it. For anyone who likes one, or both of the games, and thinks it might be a good idea to offer me some support, I would suggest supporting me on SubscribeStar, because as long as I get comfortable with them, I will probably move everything over there, so I don't have to deal with Patreon's censorship bullshit. Also, Our Fathers is ONLY available on SubscribeStar, NOT on Patreon.

svscounts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Once I gt some more money, I'll support you, but quick question.

Where is that second image from? I've never seen it in the game.
I appreciate it. That pic was from a brainstorming idea I had when I was first doing the game. It was never actually in the game, but appeared in the demo as a promo kind of thing. Let me check, but I am pretty sure I have a draft animation from that somewhere. If I can find it, I will post it.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Once I gt some more money, I'll support you, but quick question.

Where is that second image from? I've never seen it in the game.
BTW TheKid1....are you the same TheKid, who has periodically supported me on Patreon? If so, I really appreciate it, and I know that not everybody can do continuous support, but even periodic support is more than most have done.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Might be worth giving them out as patron rewards.
One reward I have thought about offering for $10 and up supporters, is taking part in a "Talent Search." What that would be, is the chance to actually end up with their face(s) somewhere in the game. I haven't decided on doing it 100% yet, but I've been considering it for about a month now. It wouldn't be a contest where someone is guaranteed to "win." It would be more like, if I saw a face that was submitted, that fit for whatever character, then as long as the person was willing to prove they actually are that person, and sign a release, then their likeness (at least their face) would end up in the game(s).

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes