baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Our Fathers / Sugar Daddies are almost the same, while SD is the "patron" version and Our Fathers the "unrestricted" version.
wouldn't it be easier to have both games in the same thread, use the same name, but one is the "patron version" and the other the "unrestricted version"?. would be easier to follow and instead of making 2 games, just 1 game with additional scenes?

Reactions: Manifold

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Our Fathers / Sugar Daddies are almost the same, while SD is the "patron" version and Our Fathers the "unrestricted" version.
wouldn't it be easier to have both games in the same thread, use the same name, but one is the "patron version" and the other the "unrestricted version"?. would be easier to follow and instead of making 2 games, just 1 game with additional scenes?
No, because the plan is to diverge the two games from each other as they progress. This will include both different scenes, as well as some different scoring and so on. It is going to be far too many differences to just do it as a mod.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if u ever tried Project Sage by Paperwork, theres a lot of branches in his game and also what makes his game special,
why not have the same options here, where we have multiple routes to take?
some routes will be "locked" in the patron edition.

that would make the game more diverse and you would only need to focus on 1 game instead of 2.

sure, in the end of the day its your projects and u do what feels good and works for u.
im just wondering and thats it.

for me, as a dev myself, if I have 2 projects that are similar I would try to merge them together, this to enchant the game with more options. if of course Im not doing small games, standalone projects that I want to keep small.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
if u ever tried Project Sage by Paperwork, theres a lot of branches in his game and also what makes his game special,
why not have the same options here, where we have multiple routes to take?
some routes will be "locked" in the patron edition.

that would make the game more diverse and you would only need to focus on 1 game instead of 2.

sure, in the end of the day its your projects and u do what feels good and works for u.
im just wondering and thats it.

for me, as a dev myself, if I have 2 projects that are similar I would try to merge them together, this to enchant the game with more options. if of course Im not doing small games, standalone projects that I want to keep small.
I'm not interested in giving Patreon any chance of discovering "forbidden" content. I go back to what happened to Mr. Dots with DMD. He tried a programming trick with the code still having "Daddy" and such in the code. They banned the game. I prefer to keep them completely separate, and avoid the possibility of that situation. Without censorship, I would only be doing the Our Fathers version, because that is the game I originally wanted to do in the first place. However, as it turns out, there are people that also like/prefer the Sugar Daddies game. As I said, I don't want to make the same game twice, so I plan to make them more, and more different as I go. Variable names are different. Scoring variables are named differently. Some scoring will be different completely. I have been a Software Engineer for a very long time, and I can guarantee you that with what I have in mind, I'd end up with spagetti code if I tried to make them one game, which is not what I want anyway.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I just put the official v0.2 Beta links in here on F95. The thread should be updated shortly, but here are the links anyways. Enjoy.

PC:
Android:
Walkthrough:
Can i get the walkthrough. link not working

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry but the PC-link isn't working anymore

I just put the official v0.2 Beta links in here on F95. The thread should be updated shortly, but here are the links anyways. Enjoy.

PC:
Android:
Walkthrough:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Warped Animation I just played the last version. D seemed to look much different than originally. Were you encouraged to change her appearance? I liked the first version better but she still looks good, BTW.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Warped Animation I just played the last version. D seemed to look much different than originally. Were you encouraged to change her appearance? I liked the first version better but she still looks good, BTW.
Sorry it took me a while to reply. I'm working on Ep 3. Anyway. Yes, there is a difference, and no...nobody suggested it be changed. I lost my original model (stupidity on my part), and I had to try to recreate it. That is why they look different from the early stuff.

Reactions: patrickB

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
SUGAR DADDIES EPISODE 3 BETA

Gdrive
You cannot view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try to access the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is very large or shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours for it to be viewed or downloaded. If you are still unable to access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes