dick007

Jun 24, 2018
better get my digital one-off credit card sorted then since SubscribeStar only accepts the c/c

dane65

Nov 3, 2017
Just to let everyone know...I am going to also be publishing an incest version of the game. It will be called, "Our Fathers." The bulk of the renders from "Sugar Daddies" will be used, and the game will play very similarly to the non-incest version. However, the storyline will be incest based, and there will be additional "taboo" themes in the incest version. I will be funding "Our Fathers" via SubscribeStar. They don't appear to have any problems with these types of content.
will you be putting bestiality back in?

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
will you be putting bestiality back in?
I checked around SubscribeStar before I decided to do this. Of course, since MrDots is planning on it in some future release (from what I understand), it would have been easy to assume that SubscribeStar has no issue with it. But he hasn't done it yet. So I looked around some more, and I did find some creators that are posting that type of content. So, yes, I will be including it in "Our Fathers." However, it will be optional, so that if you want it included in your game play, you will have to turn it on. The default will be, "off."

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
bestiality is not really my thing, but i appreciate that u allow it for people that enjoy that content.
as for me I just want that "sugar daddy" theme, old/chubby/ugly and hot and young naive girls :D
and for Our Fathers, I hope corrupting fathers, more like Our Fate, since I like it subtle. good luck!

Reactions: Watcher X

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
bestiality is not really my thing, but i appreciate that u allow it for people that enjoy that content.
as for me I just want that "sugar daddy" theme, old/chubby/ugly and hot and young naive girls :D
and for Our Fathers, I hope corrupting fathers, more like Our Fate, since I like it subtle. good luck!
Thanks. Yeah, beastiality isn't really my thing either. If it hadn't been for the fact that MrDots had originially stated it as a future kink for DMD, I wouldn't consider doing it in this game, but he did, and there seems to be a decent sized demand for it, so I have no problem putting it into "Our Fathers."

Reactions: baka

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
If you want decent sized preview of the new release, there is a free "Welcome Video" on my SubscribeStar page. However, be aware, there are many animation spoilers in the video. Just scroll down below the subscription tiers, and you will see the video.

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
If you want decent sized preview of the new release, there is a free "Welcome Video" on my SubscribeStar page. However, be aware, there are many animation spoilers in the video. Just scroll down below the subscription tiers, and you will see the video.
Just seen your post and it looks good, so have just canceled my support on patreon & switched over to yourSubscribestar page at your top level of payment. Will keep supporting you. So Keep up the good work.:D:D
Very well done on Sugar Daddies by the way great update.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Just seen your post and it looks good, so have just canceled my support on patreon & switched over to yourSubscribestar page at your top level of payment. Will keep supporting you. So Keep up the good work.:D:D
Very well done on Sugar Daddies by the way great update.
I saw that you deleted your pledge from Patreon, but I wasn't sure if you were one of the new SubscribeStar supporters, so I'm glad that you are sticking with me. I'm really happy that you liked the Episode 2 update also. Thank you very much for your support.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I just requested that the thread be updated with the links for Sugar Daddies - Episode 02. They should be updated shortly.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
svscomics.com has released the ep2 beta.
they beat f95zone yet again! :)

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
svscomics.com has released the ep2 beta.
they beat f95zone yet again! :)
I'm not sure what is taking so long. Here are the links. This Android works, but somehow I forgot the Android name change screens, so you can't change the name/alias with this one. I'll fix that, and get it uploaded to Mega, and then post the updated link later today. If you don't care about the names, then you can just use this one.

Windows PC :

** UPDATE ** Fixed Android link:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes