baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Good news, Warped Animation.
I hope u like the result and your patrons are happy about it.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Just to let everyone know...I am going to also be publishing an incest version of the game. It will be called, "Our Fathers." The bulk of the renders from "Sugar Daddies" will be used, and the game will play very similarly to the non-incest version. However, the storyline will be incest based, and there will be additional "taboo" themes in the incest version. I will be funding "Our Fathers" via SubscribeStar. They don't appear to have any problems with these types of content.

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
Just to let everyone know...I am going to also be publishing an incest version of the game. It will be called, "Our Fathers." The bulk of the renders from "Sugar Daddies" will be used, and the game will play very similarly to the non-incest version. However, the storyline will be incest based, and there will be additional "taboo" themes in the incest version. I will be funding "Our Fathers" via SubscribeStar. They don't appear to have any problems with these types of content.
Neat.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
will the Patreon backers get the patch to switch over the game?
No. There is no patch. It is going to be done as a seperate game, since it will have other/additional content. And I also want the freedom to take it in a different direction than the other game. The first release will be available on this thread soon though. Once they get done approving my SubscribeStar account, people can move over from Patreon to SubscribeStar if they want to. Both versions of the game will be available there.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes