Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I just wanted to make a quick comment. This is something actually wrote to Mr Dots about. Thank God that you changer the eye openness when changing expressions or even at all. I always found it very odd and annoying that even when eyebrows were changed to show a different expression. The eyes would never change. It almost looks like it was set to maximum openness and never changed. I am just at the stage where she has started her first photo shoot so I will post more comments later. But this was something I noticed right away. I love that she hates her dad BTW. That grooming fuck was the worst MC of any game I have played. You should make her send duchebag daddy a cuck video at some point lol.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I just wanted to make a quick comment. This is something actually wrote to Mr Dots about. Thank God that you changer the eye openness when changing expressions or even at all. I always found it very odd and annoying that even when eyebrows were changed to show a different expression. The eyes would never change. It almost looks like it was set to maximum openness and never changed. I am just at the stage where she has started her first photo shoot so I will post more comments later. But this was something I noticed right away. I love that she hates her dad BTW. That grooming fuck was the worst MC of any game I have played. You should make her send duchebag daddy a cuck video at some point lol.
Video is an very interesting idea. I might just use that down the road. Yes, the eye thing, and the lack of effort on lighting in DMD always bugged me. If you notice, they don't make much effort in posing her hair during sex scenes either. I did notice that in his latest release, he seems to have discovered lighting. Don't get me wrong. I like the game, but those things always bugged me too.

• Love
Reactions: Q Who and aordd69

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Warped Animation, I forgot to ask you, but I think it's not too late, will the theme focused in this game always be 60 old years man with 20 old years girls, or there be younger guys too(40 years, for example)?
The only 60 year old guy is the one you saw already. The second guy, I'd say would be closer to 50ish. I'm planning on probably 2 more, and they will be in the 40s range.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
..........i can see how this is trying to be its own story and i can respect that the way it started just didnt feel right to me......and after reading almost all the comments (ignoring all the DMD comparisons) i just dont think that i will like this VN as well as what could potentially be in it which just rubs me the wrong way.....well wish you luck with it

Reactions: Warped Animation

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Video is an very interesting idea. I might just use that down the road. Yes, the eye thing, and the lack of effort on lighting in DMD always bugged me. If you notice, they don't make much effort in posing her hair during sex scenes either. I did notice that in his latest release, he seems to have discovered lighting. Don't get me wrong. I like the game, but those things always bugged me too.
MrDots' lighting tends for uniformity in a scene with minimal shadows. Even in lower light situations, the characters are offered in relatively even lighting - it's not simple to make that happen and still avoid blowing out highlights or making it appear that characters are all standing outside under a bright sun. I feel it's become a recognizable, aesthetic choice of their production, but not due to lack effort. I had to work at trying to imitate it in fan art.

As for the eyes, there is lots of eyebrow movement and each character has their own "at rest" eye opening style+amount. During a conversation, that does change at times (e.g., look at D when they go to the police station in Chapter 1 - she slightly closes her lids out of concern on some points, shifts her view, etc.), but it's again more their signature style than pure realism, I feel.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
MrDots' lighting tends for uniformity in a scene with minimal shadows. Even in lower light situations, the characters are offered in relatively even lighting - it's not simple to make that happen and still avoid blowing out highlights or making it appear that characters are all standing outside under a bright sun. I feel it's become a recognizable, aesthetic choice of their production, but not due to lack effort. I had to work at trying to imitate it in fan art.

As for the eyes, there is lots of eyebrow movement and each character has their own "at rest" eye opening style+amount. During a conversation, that does change at times (e.g., look at D when they go to the police station in Chapter 1 - she slightly closes her lids out of concern on some points, shifts her view, etc.), but it's again more their signature style than pure realism, I feel.
Interesting observations. My guess is that the real reason people are using the effect you describe, is that rendering an image goes much faster. Shadows and darker colors, take far longer to render. I don't personally believe it is an artistic choice. If it is just an "artistic" thing, then it isn't my preference, because (to me) it doesn't look realistic at all.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Interesting observations. My guess is that the real reason people are using the effect you describe, is that rendering an image goes much faster. Shadows and darker colors, take far longer to render. I don't personally believe it is an artistic choice. If it is just an "artistic" thing, then it isn't my preference, because (to me) it doesn't look realistic at all.
Yes, as I offered, "it's again more their signature style than pure realism." There's enough hints of realism mixed with the ideal and even exaggerated elements for keeping suspension of disbelief going while offering entertainment value, is my view.

Certainly, everyone has their own style ... mine tends to be more realistic and I'll labor over the lighting and post-processing if needed - but I still admire MrDots' own choice and consistency in providing what they offer across both of their current games. Similar reason for why I admire ICSTOR's work product, i.e., I appreciate something different than my own because they offer their own style quite well, IMHO.

And yes, once you get it down to a science and setup each scene in a similar fashion, I'm sure there's benefits to the times for Iray convergence from minimization of extreme shadows (actually, I suspect they rely on AO more than diffuse shadows and have been meaning to check that out - of course, that would also cut down on render times).

Reactions: Warped Animation

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Yes, as I offered, "it's again more their signature style than pure realism." There's enough hints of realism mixed with the ideal and even exaggerated elements for keeping suspension of disbelief going while offering entertainment value, is my view.

Certainly, everyone has their own style ... mine tends to be more realistic and I'll labor over the lighting and post-processing if needed - but I still admire MrDots' own choice and consistency in providing what they offer across both of their current games. Similar reason for why I admire ICSTOR's work product, i.e., I appreciate something different than my own because they offer their own style quite well, IMHO.

And yes, once you get it down to a science and setup each scene in a similar fashion, I'm sure there's benefits to the times for Iray convergence from minimization of extreme shadows (actually, I suspect they rely on AO more than diffuse shadows and have been meaning to check that out - of course, that would also cut down on render times).
I agree with you. Everybody has their own style, and tastes. Life would be boring otherwise. I'm curious. Did you notice a change in Dots' last release of DMD? It seemed to me that he changed more to using shadows and such.

Reactions: fried

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I doubt they would arrest the victim, but oh well.....lol
who is the victim? if both are legal age and both consent...in USA, if a 18 year old prostitute gets caught with a 60 year old man, does only the 60 year old get arrested ?(btw a young daughter and dad were both arrested for incest a while ago, saw in the news somewhere in usa, i remember cus they posted both mugshots)
if she been under age, that is another thing, but we are told over and over she is 18, even if she might look younger in the face and much older around the chest area :eek:
It is like the dev almost hold a grudge against the other game :p
It is like if someone would make a movie how hiliary won instead of trump, trying to make their hope reality :eek:
I will see where the game goes, but it seem like it is just a game that wanna reverse dmd decisions and turn her into a mega slut :eek:
I would prefer seeing father, daughter+elena in DMD, which might still happen, but will still see how depraved this game goes :)

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
who is the victim? if both are legal age and both consent...in USA, if a 18 year old prostitute gets caught with a 60 year old man, does only the 60 year old get arrested ?(btw a young daughter and dad were both arrested for incest a while ago, saw in the news somewhere in usa, i remember cus they posted both mugshots)
if she been under age, that is another thing, but we are told over and over she is 18, even if she might look younger in the face and much older around the chest area :eek:
It is like the dev almost hold a grudge against the other game :p
It is like if someone would make a movie how hiliary won instead of trump, trying to make their hope reality :eek:
I will see where the game goes, but it seem like it is just a game that wanna reverse dmd decisions and turn her into a mega slut :eek:
I would prefer seeing father, daughter+elena in DMD, which might still happen, but will still see how depraved this game goes :)
You are right. I forgot about that one. It was all over the news. Elena and Father will not appear in this game in the future.

Mar 18, 2019
One question dad fucking, using her then the two old guys same give 100$, request filming that's all what this is huh lol.....
So she fucking girls only or not have a cock males lolllll....
Well best of luck... Keep it up :p:p:p
I'm silently out:censored::censored::LOL:

Dec 29, 2017
short and will see how this turns out

and that model has been used so many time and it make me wonder if it was based the british actress Jorgie Porter
32226BD100000578-3489487-image-a-58_1457815275272.jpg

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes