Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so this is a continuation cuckold version of dating my daughter? they even use the same character and names, did not know it was the same creator...

edit:: btw if both are adults is incest not a 2 party crime? she saying she would call the cops, would she not be arrested as well? lol
well she is a blonde :p

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The modder bailed out on continuing with that. MrDots is apparently going to be extending his development of DMD longer and adding some of the kinks he originally promised, and then I changed my game concept, so he apparently lost interest.
Ah I see. For some reason I thought that was your own "mod" (like some people do with "inofficial" incest patches and such). Thanks for clearing that up. No need to wait for that then.

Reactions: Warped Animation

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Not sure I like the new story. I mean Kinda funny way of looking at DmD's story but before the model was the same but this was going to be it's own story, now it's a bit more like fan fiction. Scenes were nice, and getting rid of the narration is a massive plus.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i liked the first release better. i got the impression the Male protag could go a route where he either lses his sugar baby or steals the others.

that being said this game has promise as a fem prtag game if it focused on that rather than 3rd party voyeur. doing it this way sort of disconnects me from the story revolving around Dee. for example at restraunt scene i prefer options where she would have had the choice on how she responds to teachers attempt to touch her. "avoid" " "don't care" or "be appreciative"

i guess my other issue is apparently for people who would avoid wanting to make her a slut it doesnt seem like theres any payout. in my case i would focus entirely on lesbian content. but since theres no exclusive lesbian relationship there's that out the window.

dont get me wrong i understand the point of the game is to find someone that'll take care of D. and that there'll be some candidates who wont be assholes. i just dont see myself controlling a character or the fate of a character in which she goes after guys. seeing as how D is main protag here i probably wouldnt even go after a reconcilliation path with Dad either. but yeah throw in sugar mommas or gf material characters who also vary from good to asshole and then it'll draw my interest.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
so this is a continuation cuckold version of dating my daughter? they even use the same character and names, did not know it was the same creator...

edit:: btw if both are adults is incest not a 2 party crime? she saying she would call the cops, would she not be arrested as well? lol
well she is a blonde :p
I doubt they would arrest the victim, but oh well.....lol

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
i liked the first release better. i got the impression the Male protag could go a route where he either lses his sugar baby or steals the others.

that being said this game has promise as a fem prtag game if it focused on that rather than 3rd party voyeur. doing it this way sort of disconnects me from the story revolving around Dee. for example at restraunt scene i prefer options where she would have had the choice on how she responds to teachers attempt to touch her. "avoid" " "don't care" or "be appreciative"

i guess my other issue is apparently for people who would avoid wanting to make her a slut it doesnt seem like theres any payout. in my case i would focus entirely on lesbian content. but since theres no exclusive lesbian relationship there's that out the window.

dont get me wrong i understand the point of the game is to find someone that'll take care of D. and that there'll be some candidates who wont be assholes. i just dont see myself controlling a character or the fate of a character in which she goes after guys. seeing as how D is main protag here i probably wouldnt even go after a reconcilliation path with Dad either. but yeah throw in sugar mommas or gf material characters who also vary from good to asshole and then it'll draw my interest.
Thanks for the feedback. The father is out of the picture, so there will be no reconciliation path. Interesting ideas. Thanks again.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Warped Animation
P.S. : I think there is a little bug when I replay the game, the points from my previous save where always here (the sugar daddies points and the others like money) and in the end I had 2000 dollars and more than 10 points with Jake ^^' It reminds me some corruption game like this one where renpy never reset the points in every game.
I was able to recreate the bug you reported. It seems to only happen for me, when I finish a route, and then return to the main menu and start another game. This will be an easy fix. I will just reset all the stats on a new game start. Thanks again.

Reactions: Goronthil

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
This thing is crashy.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
JumpOutException: start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "intro.rpyc", line 62, in script
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1911, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1899, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1806, in jump_out_of_context
raise renpy.game.JumpOutException(label)
JumpOutException: start

Darwin-19.0.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sugar Daddies v0.2
Tue Jul 30 16:10:08 2019

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I dont understand why did the story change ?? i thought this game was about a male protagonist not a 3rd party voyeur ? :unsure: Now the story totally suck.. its not even a story anymore..

This is why i dont usually play 0.1 version as we could see by 0.2 everything changed.. Maybe it was better if 0.1 was never released that way you could have avoided everything, you already knew that what you where doing witih patreon was not allowed with version 0.1 saying now you violated the TOS is just bullshit..

This was just cheapshot at gaining quick patreon and now quickly change the story again. sounds like scam to me.

btw since the story completely changed you should rename this one 0.1 since this will be the real story from now on, so other people can avoid your game due to unforseen changes.

btw you may want to remove ic from your game tags since this part violate Patreon TOS.. :cautious:

Last edited:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Well I for one like the changes. Nice to have something different to the usual harem trope, which is where this game was heading previously.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I dont understand why did the story change ?? i thought this game was about a male protagonist not a 3rd party voyeur ? :unsure: Now the story totally suck.. its not even a story anymore..

This is why i dont usually play 0.1 version as we could see by 0.2 everything changed.. Maybe it was better if 0.1 was never released that way you could have avoided everything, you already knew that what you where doing witih patreon was not allowed with version 0.1 saying now you violated the TOS is just bullshit..

This was just cheapshot at gaining quick patreon and now quickly change the story again. sounds like scam to me.

btw since the story completely changed you should rename this one 0.1 since this will be the real story from now on, so other people can avoid your game due to unforseen changes.

btw you may want to remove ic from your game tags since this part violate Patreon TOS.. :cautious:
Yep....You caught me. My master plan was to trick the 21 patrons that I currently have, into supporting me. Four more, and I can just about cover the electricity used by my computer.

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Yep....You caught me. My master plan was to trick the 21 patrons that I currently have, into supporting me. Four more, and I can just about cover the electricity used by my computer.
LMAO. I thought that his comment to be a bit salty myself as well. I appreciate the effort into offering the mac version BTW. This may require a pro like the66 or Tutti Frutti (no pressure guys, but you two are my go-tos) to find a comparable Mac playable demo. Despite the grousing I'd still love to try and give this a shot.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
I feel like there needs to be more of the old/young genre in general :p so keep up the good work! Aside from that, I get why people put 'D' in their games (extra clicks), but I'm positive you could find model creators who could try making the ideal girl for you.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
LMAO. I thought that his comment to be a bit salty myself as well. I appreciate the effort into offering the mac version BTW. This may require a pro like the66 or Tutti Frutti (no pressure guys, but you two are my go-tos) to find a comparable Mac playable demo. Despite the grousing I'd still love to try and give this a shot.
Thanks, and I wish I could have done more. If you have an android phone, that version is tested, and works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Calyps0

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I feel like there needs to be more of the old/young genre in general :p so keep up the good work! Aside from that, I get why people put 'D' in their games (extra clicks), but I'm positive you could find model creators who could try making the ideal girl for you.
Thanks, and I will keep moving forward for sure. I am capable of creating models. I picked this model, because I like this model. It is actually harder to make a model look like an existing one, rather than creating one from scratch.

Reactions: Watcher X

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
I like the art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would suggest an update of the cover art. Its quality is pretty poor compared to what you find in the rest of the game. Could help raise interest.

Also, at the beginning you may want to change "MC" to "Master of ceremony". MC can be confused with "main character", witch defeats the purpose of the information.

+1 for sugar momma and girlfriends. Maybe momma wants a haren to feel powerful, or something. (I'm an all-girl die hard)

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I like the art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would suggest an update of the cover art. Its quality is pretty poor compared to what you find in the rest of the game. Could help raise interest.

+1 for sugar momma and girlfriends. Maybe momma wants a haren to feel powerful, or something. (I'm an all-girl die hard)
You are probably right. The current image was actually one of the first renders I did for the game. It might have even been a test render. I don't remember, since it has been a couple of months.

Jan 11, 2018
Warped Animation, I forgot to ask you, but I think it's not too late, will the theme focused in this game always be 60 old years man with 20 old years girls, or there be younger guys too(40 years, for example)?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes