Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v1.0.2] [PocketAceGames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
I got stuck at this level, any ideas please....
You dig down from the corner in the lower right (in your screenshot) Avoid going directly for the chocolate tile, but instead dig under it to save a move by making it collapse

There is also the option to go back and grind some previous boss levels to get more potions

void bain

Jun 13, 2018
an idea for a future project not sure if you're up for this though. I like management games, traps, and tentacles or slime. So basically you are taking a game like marionette with a part of playing a tentacle beast like brainwashing with tentacles R and combining them. Possibly making a dungeon where you capture enough females attack a village then gain stronger or more females that raid your dungeon.

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
an idea for a future project not sure if you're up for this though. I like management games, traps, and tentacles or slime. So basically you are taking a game like marionette with a part of playing a tentacle beast like brainwashing with tentacles R and combining them. Possibly making a dungeon where you capture enough females attack a village then gain stronger or more females that raid your dungeon.
I have actually been playing with the idea of a management/trap kinda gameplay. I got some decent Tentacle Tech working with this game, and would like to expand it even further.

My original idea is working around a Mimic with tentacles inside, which can be upgraded and customized. Females have to be captured and corrupted, impregnated, sacrificed to elder and so.

It's all very much in the idea state, so I am open to suggestions. The ones you listed already are great

Reactions: f9account

ValkyrieSCPD

Nov 16, 2023
I have actually been playing with the idea of a management/trap kinda gameplay. I got some decent Tentacle Tech working with this game, and would like to expand it even further.

My original idea is working around a Mimic with tentacles inside, which can be upgraded and customized. Females have to be captured and corrupted, impregnated, sacrificed to elder and so.

It's all very much in the idea state, so I am open to suggestions. The ones you listed already are great

This is a good example of Tentacle Trap.Though it is abandoned.

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
do you have a discord? might be better to get suggestions there instead of here
No discord yet. But definitely thought about setting it up for my next game. Thanks for the recommendations, the goblin game really seems to hit the spot for the kind of game I want to make

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes