Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v1.1.2] [PocketAceGames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

VelvetNutria

Jun 10, 2021
Who thought a white ouline would be the perfect colour to contrast with an almost white background? And with pink blocks.
When the levels get really convoluted its a nightmare to see if the block you can break its in the foreground or the background...

1720759142351.png

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Who thought a white ouline would be the perfect colour to contrast with an almost white background? And with pink blocks.
When the levels get really convoluted its a nightmare to see if the block you can break its in the foreground or the background...

View attachment 3823279
Yeah I agree its far from ideal, but haven't been able to find a better solution yet. I am very open to suggestions, if you have an idea how to improve it

VelvetNutria

Jun 10, 2021
Yeah I agree its far from ideal, but haven't been able to find a better solution yet. I am very open to suggestions, if you have an idea how to improve it
You dont have to brake your head. Just gimme me the option to choose a solid color for the background from the settings, or have like 3 different background images with different colours for me to choose.
A different background colour might be enough contrast so you wouldnt need to change the blocks and the outline colour and still have the player be able to understand whats going on and be confortable.
The gameplay was fun, but sometimes was really frustrating trying to understand what was going on.

Its a totally different game but cockie clicker default grandma invasion background is horrible...
1720771476045.png

But, you can unlock fairly easy a background selector. Its really simple but its a must.
1720771607956.png

Hope this helps at least a little bit brainstorming ideas!

Last edited:

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
You dont have to brake your head. Just gimme me the option to choose a solid color for the background from the settings, or have like 3 different background images with different colours for me to choose.
A different background colour might be enough contrast so you wouldnt need to change the blocks and the outline colour and still have the player be able to understand whats going on and be confortable.
The gameplay was fun, but sometimes was really frustrating trying to understand what was going on.

Its a totally different game but cockie clicker default grandma invasion background is horrible...
View attachment 3823664

But, you can unlock fairly easy a background selector. Its really simple but its a must.
View attachment 3823671

Hope this helps at least a little bit brainstorming ideas!
That seems like a very useful and simple way to fix it. Thanks for the help

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I somehow feel like I know less about what this game is after reading the description and looking at the screenshots...

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
I somehow feel like I know less about what this game is after reading the description and looking at the screenshots...
It is a puzzle game with a worldmap. Your clear levels, unlocks characters and earn xp. When you level up characters their outfit changes and eventually you can take them to the gallery when you reach their max level.

Gallery includes tentacles and various equipment.

Kinks focus on lactation, tentacles and spraying the girls milk (with fluid simulation)

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

IceWave4

Nov 9, 2023
If feels weird how some stages are disproportionately harder compared to other stages in the same level. I just finished French Toast Fortress and the first stage specifically is hard is way harder. Either that or I am dumb

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
If feels weird how some stages are disproportionately harder compared to other stages in the same level. I just finished French Toast Fortress and the first stage specifically is hard is way harder. Either that or I am dumb
I tried my best to try and balance the difficulties to get harder as you progress. With some exceptions, I put an easy level at the end for a breather.

I designed the secret levels to be more advanced/expert, so need to feel dumb

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes