Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v1.1.2] [PocketAceGames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
New update v 1.0.5 available. Many small updates including, new heels and boots for Muma and Natsuko, dripping pussy juice in gallery, and improved movement and zoom for gallery.

I am currently looking into fixing an issue for Steam Deck in fullscreen. So if anyone are able to test the game, it would be a great help. Thanks!

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Update v1.1.0 including Secret area, new levels and unlockable character

3 Keys has been hidden in various levels. Collect them all to unlock the gate near Boss Fight # 1.

Conquer 7 new challenging levels to unlock the Elven character "Elora", complete with outfits and gallery scene.

I am still looking into fixing an issue for Steam Deck in fullscreen. So if anyone are able to test the game, it would be a great help. Thanks!

Sacrificing Pregnant Kids

Formerly 'FemaleLesbianSexual'
Jul 23, 2023

3 Keys has been hidden in various levels. Collect them all to unlock the gate near Boss Fight # 1.

Conquer 7 new challenging levels to unlock the Elven character "Elora", complete with outfits and gallery scene.

I am still looking into fixing an issue for Steam Deck in fullscreen. So if anyone are able to test the game, it would be a great help. Thanks!
fix it pls, it got weird error

ValkyrieSCPD

Nov 16, 2023

My save was lost after the update.

Reactions: WildWolf99

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
I cant play it. It just opens steam
View attachment 3820665
The new update crashes when I open it. It just shows the developer and then closes
does it also cash as soon as it statrs for anyonbe else?

notify us when you do, thx
doesnt work, same problem w steam
Game has been updated to fix the crash on start

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
same for me, no save file. in pocket ace folder only newest download.
Ok, thanks for looking. Your save file is most like gone if you dont have any folders unfortunately. I have now uploaded a new version 1.1.2 that should be able to handle the save file better and avoid deleting the old save

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SugarLustHentaiHarem-1.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

IceWave4

Nov 9, 2023
That sucks, I am very sorry for the lost of your saves :( I am trying to figure out the issues now. If you go to the folder of the save data, "\AppData\LocalLow\Pocket Ace\" How many folders do you see?
I opened 1.05 and went back to 1.1.2. I collected the key in Candy Corn Chaos and then the stages were complete

Reactions: pocketacer
Dec 1, 2017
I just bought the game on steam but prefer to play versions from here for privacy reasons. The new version says demo, is that the case? Should I stick with the steam release?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes