Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v1.3.0] [PocketAceGames]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
Finish it, it's freaky awesome! Robo-girl - fantastic, especially the differents boobs size feature. Looking forward new updates with new characters and H-scenes)

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Finish it, it's freaky awesome! Robo-girl - fantastic, especially the differents boobs size feature. Looking forward new updates with new characters and H-scenes)
Awesome, I glad you liked it! Next major update will feature cow girl, more levels and perhaps some new content for H-scenes

Portab

Jan 6, 2020
Neat game! A few comments:

* There's no level reset button as far as I can see, which is a bit frustrating.
* The free camera has the issue that it isn't aligned to the rotation axes, which makes it really hard to control. I'm not sure if it would be strictly better if it were aligned, but I suspect it might. It needs something to prevent it from just going totally crooked.

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Neat game! A few comments:

* There's no level reset button as far as I can see, which is a bit frustrating.
* The free camera has the issue that it isn't aligned to the rotation axes, which makes it really hard to control. I'm not sure if it would be strictly better if it were aligned, but I suspect it might. It needs something to prevent it from just going totally crooked.
Thanks for the feedback.

Good idea about the option to reset the level. I agree that the free rotation can get quite janky. I do have plans to upgrade it as part of the next update

Jordypordy

Jun 12, 2023
Hi, are there guides somewhere? I might just be dumb but i'm hardstuck on certain levels without potions sadly

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Hi, are there guides somewhere? I might just be dumb but i'm hardstuck on certain levels without potions sadly
I haven't gotten around to make video guides yet. But it is on my todo list. You can farm the potions from the boss fights

Okleek

Jul 27, 2022
If you dig straight down here you will have enough moves to get the key View attachment 3898397
Hi. I love the game but im struggling to get 5th blue key?? it shows next to the plate (toffee trouble) but i cannot see it in any of the levels? Also....amazing work and fantastic continuing updates... tho if i might make a small suggestion? during the H...especially in suspended pose...the models are very stiff and unreactive...there is no leg or back flexion...the model seems to just rock as a whole...

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Hi. I love the game but im struggling to get 5th blue key?? it shows next to the plate (toffee trouble) but i cannot see it in any of the levels? Also....amazing work and fantastic continuing updates... tho if i might make a small suggestion? during the H...especially in suspended pose...the models are very stiff and unreactive...there is no leg or back flexion...the model seems to just rock as a whole...
Hi, glad you like it. The key is hidden between two white blocks in the last level. You have to dig around a lot to find it. Yeah I could probably improve the animation, do you have some other game suggestions I can look at for a reference?

bobtart

Feb 4, 2018
Hi, glad you like it. The key is hidden between two white blocks in the last level. You have to dig around a lot to find it. Yeah I could probably improve the animation, do you have some other game suggestions I can look at for a reference?
It's not hidden on the last level but on the first between two yellow blocks that are stacked vertically

Okleek

Jul 27, 2022
Tentacle dungeon is very relevant.....you can see the model arch her back during entry and her legs move in reaction

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes