Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v1.3.0] [PocketAceGames]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TheRemover

Nov 30, 2017
Fun enough. The biggest detractor, in my view, is that half the time it's less the puzzle that's your opponent, and more the camera. With better camera movements and angles, the focus would be more on solving the puzzles, not in trying to figure out how the level is laid out or whether there is a piece you need somewhere you cannot see.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Great game! Interesting gameplay.

I have to add three points:
- First I would prefer to have different sex scenes for each character (otherwise I know what's happening after the first character)
- Second on the levels, I would avoid those levels that you have to "dig through" to see where you're going. These remind me more of a minesweeper and a lot of trial n error. Instead put more bombs (very satisfying) and make those levels more strategic.
- Third, the mechanic where you have to clear the blocks on a level to reach a non-adjoining block on the lower level is clever, but a bit confusing. I would suggest replacing it with a more straight forward, because perspective and non-visible blocks make the player frustrated.

All an all, one of the most interesting gameplays since Hunniepop. Keep up the good work! :love:

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Great game! Interesting gameplay.

I have to add three points:
- First I would prefer to have different sex scenes for each character (otherwise I know what's happening after the first character)
- Second on the levels, I would avoid those levels that you have to "dig through" to see where you're going. These remind me more of a minesweeper and a lot of trial n error. Instead put more bombs (very satisfying) and make those levels more strategic.
- Third, the mechanic where you have to clear the blocks on a level to reach a non-adjoining block on the lower level is clever, but a bit confusing. I would suggest replacing it with a more straight forward, because perspective and non-visible blocks make the player frustrated.

All an all, one of the most interesting gameplays since Hunniepop. Keep up the good work! :love:
Thanks for the feedback and kind words.

I really like your idea about different poses for different characters. Your other points are also very valid, and something I will keep in mind if I make another puzzle game.

Although it will probably take a while, since my next game will have trap/tentacle locker inspired gameplay

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the feedback and kind words.

I really like your idea about different poses for different characters. Your other points are also very valid, and something I will keep in mind if I make another puzzle game.

Although it will probably take a while, since my next game will have trap/tentacle locker inspired gameplay
That's awesome! I'm curious to see what you make next! :love:

Reactions: pocketacer

corndogsoup

May 19, 2022
Would be super nice to have the snap rotation keep the stage upright after free rotating. Locking one axis of the free rotation might do this.

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Would be super nice to have the snap rotation keep the stage upright after free rotating. Locking one axis of the free rotation might do this.
Thanks for the report gpu load on startup. I will look into that. Also good point on the the snap rotate, shouldn't be too difficult to implement

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes