underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
you call that shit a update ? :rolleyes: (n):poop: even without skipping the shit maybe last 10 minutes tops i would guess closer to 5 tops but still that shit is not worth the app its made on for this update its so short

Reactions: Fapmaister

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SugarMom3-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sugar Mom 3 [v0.1.4] [Marlis Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Version: 0.1.4

Changelog:
Some feedback on your game:
The English is pretty bad but nowhere near Chinese MTL to English but I can cut you a break because English is one of the hardest languages to learn and write in. I would suggest some native English proofreaders (no matter what your native language is.
The choices and events from them (first night only) are pretty good.
The text box needs an opacity slider (in prefs) so that players can turn it solid during boring chat and clear during sexy time. My vision is pretty bad and I was unable to see any of the text on white backgrounds or even off white backgrounds which definitely didn't help the language.
I did enjoy the pace of the sexy scenes versus dialog but lacking in definition "Hey let me order you a drink", I choose to stay with the group, "Hey I'm stripping you below the waist" right after the drinks, maybe a note of time passing or after some drinks now the sexy scene starts.
Hope this helps you improve the game as you proceed.

Edit one final thought: Why offer to input a name when there is no one using it?

Last edited:
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
In fact, the Christmas bonus is the only thing it has, futa and lesbian
Uhh this is not true! You sure you even played the actual story if you wanna call it that since it is very hard to read the extremely poor dialogue so far? The option to go to the bar will get you option to see a quick f/f lesbian oral if choose to go to bathroom and when you return you get your mouth n pussy stuffed by a douchebag dude and fucked by a futa who shows how low she is afterwards by taunting the slut bout her saying hello to her hubby..... or you can stay at home shower and play with a dildo. Then wake up to a strange daughter and a very fuckin sad excuse of a son who does not speak anything that makes a bit of sense and talks to a cat cause he thinks it may understand him but nope. Anyways the moron is also in a futa relationship with the futa from sugar mom 2. The mom even says she wants another go with his futa g/f and her huge cock. Then if chosen correct you can fuck the idiot buddy to the douche son and even better leave him blue balled right as he wants to cum and then even threaten him if he says a word or shows any pics of what they did lol. I will say I actually like the 1st bonus scene of her getting railed by the huge monster from halloween. I'd like more from him with a much sooner visit than next halloween and for sure bring a buddy monster foa gangbang that is longer than what we got in either bonus scenes and most of it be them fucking not all talking and then end!
Olivia_KG_sig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
After looking at that 4th pic, it dawned on me. Futa folks are alternates. For those that don't get the reference, Google "The Mandela catalogue", (no, it's not smut, it's a relatively well known analogue horror series).

Sorry, couldn't resist making the joke.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote