• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Sugar * Style is a Japanese-style visual novel produced by Smee, a Japanese developer of romance VNs. Be the perfect husband for your future wife and conquer her heart with your husband-powers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-31
Release Date: 2021-04-30
Original Title: シュガー*スタイル
Developer: Smee -
Publisher: NekoNyan -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store: - -
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Other games: Making*Lovers - Fureraba ~Friend to Lover
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Extras:

haev_02a.png itev_01a.png kaev_01a.png maev_01a.png kaev_10i.png haev_11e.png itev_13e.png maev_14g.png

Last edited:

Akzashi

Mar 26, 2020
Just when I thought I'd never see another eroge from Smee for a long while... Immediately gonna start playing this! (Thanks :whistle:)

Reactions: Zastinx

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
God bless you bro, really was looking forward to reading this.
Is it just me, or do these devs make the best romance/datings sims around ? We had Making Lovers, Aokana, Senran Banka etc, and I've no doubt this one is just as good.

Feb 20, 2021
God bless you bro, really was looking forward to reading this.
Is it just me, or do these devs make the best romance/datings sims around ? We had Making Lovers, Aokana, Senran Banka etc, and I've no doubt this one is just as good.
Not the same devs. These are just published by the same English publishing company, NekoNyan. The devs of this game, Smee, also created Making Lovers, but not the other two games. NekoNyan usually publishes very good games but they're definitely not all the same feel because they're actually from different companies.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Not the same devs. These are just published by the same English publishing company, NekoNyan. The devs of this game, Smee, also created Making Lovers, but not the other two games. NekoNyan usually publishes very good games but they're definitely not all the same feel because they're actually from different companies.
Ooh I see, thanks for the clarification man. I really liked Making Lovers.

Feb 20, 2021
I really liked that one aswell. I found the Mc to be hilarious in the beginning, and I was impressed how he became more responsible and mature once he got a girlfriend and wanted to better himself.
Same here, Fureraba was one of the best VNs I've ever played (and I've played quite a few). Not really sure I wanna play this one, though, just because I've heard it doesn't live up to Making Lovers or Fureraba. I'll probably download it and wait to play it until I have nothing better installed lol

Dec 7, 2018
Oh? A game from the guys that made Making Lovers AND Fureraba? Damn, both of those games were really damn good. Not exactly fap material since I can't get off to vanilla stuff anymore but they were GREAT to have some fun and kill some time since the storys and characters were great ( And hilarious ) thanks for uploading this!

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Same here, Fureraba was one of the best VNs I've ever played (and I've played quite a few). Not really sure I wanna play this one, though, just because I've heard it doesn't live up to Making Lovers or Fureraba. I'll probably download it and wait to play it until I have nothing better installed lol
Hmmm, ''one of the best'' huh, I agree, though now I'm curious to see what your list of favorite Vns are :D, sounds like we have similar tastes.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes