zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Are there any actual choices in this one besides choosing the name of the protagonist?
If there are no choices then this thread seems to be missing the Kinetic Novel tag! (n)
I set it on skip mode, waited a bit, went to the loo, came back, went up to get a snack, came back and it was still skipping...
I decided to just close it down and delete after that since Kinetic Novels are not my jam. :(

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Are there any actual choices in this one besides choosing the name of the protagonist?
If there are no choices then this thread seems to be missing the Kinetic Novel tag! (n)
I set it on skip mode, waited a bit, went to the loo, came back, went up to get a snack, came back and it was still skipping...
I decided to just close it down and delete after that since Kinetic Novels are not my jam. :(
Dunno. It could be like Grisaia - 4-5 hours in before the first choice, and even then, one choice locks you into a girl's route, the other lets you continue with the main story until the next choice, where the same thing happens.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
all NekoNyan games have the same art style, the same jokes, and after 2-3 games it's started to get so boring

cg's.. let's say they have a great quality 2560x1440.. but the story is very similar to other games.

Nefesos154

Jan 5, 2021
Can Someone Please Split download size or compress it 3Gbs are not something you download at an instant..
Thank You

Nefesos154

Jan 5, 2021
Exactly Same Story Different girls
all NekoNyan games have the same art style, the same jokes, and after 2-3 games it's started to get so boring

cg's.. let's say they have a great quality 2560x1440.. but the story is very similar to other games.

Sep 29, 2017
Another Smee title? Say no more.

Also, I think you guys are getting developers and publishers mixed up. NekoNyan is just the publisher. Smee is the one that made this game. If you're going to complain about each of the games being the same, it's Smee you should be complaining about in this case.

Last edited:

Nefesos154

Jan 5, 2021
I
Why you can't just download by torrent?
actually once I downloaded a game of 5.6Gbs using torrent for a second or so it stopped and when the download was completed some of the files were corrupted.
So, it's very risky for me

Sep 11, 2020
I
actually once I downloaded a game of 5.6Gbs using torrent for a second or so it stopped and when the download was completed some of the files were corrupted.
iv'e never had any issue with this torrent client
+ almost 3+ gb

Reactions: Gameil

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I
Well, maybe you used the old version of program. And you can 'force recheck' the files in program (you can also delete corrupted files before recheck for sure). I'm not sure that somebody will create a download by parts, so I created and uploaded parts made by me on . But I highly recommend give another chance for torrent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nefesos154

Sep 11, 2020
Once again Smee grants me enlightenment. It's always an exciting day when I see another work translated.
All "Smee" games are the sames. Seems, you've never played full game. Probably just checking CGs and working with your right hand. I don't get it, why are people so exciting. I've played ALL Smee games and as a player who spent 100s hours i could say, "Sugar * Style" is a terrible, boring game, the same like previous

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
yeh few choices/dont matter at all -forced paths, this is just a instant skip , be ready to hold ctrl to see any action

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes