Sep 29, 2017
All "Smee" games are the sames. Seems, you've never played full game. Probably just checking CGs and working with your right hand. I don't get it, why are people so exciting. I've played ALL Smee games and as a player who spent 100s hours i could say, "Sugar * Style" is a terrible, boring game, the same like previous
Different stokes for different blokes. I personally rather enjoy their stuff, and I'm not playing for the sex primarily. I don't deny the MC feels the exact same in every one of their games though (which is weird since his personality doesn't feel like a simple stand-in, possibly due to his absurd sense of humor). If there's anything I'd like them to improve, it's that.

Nefesos154

Jan 5, 2021
Well, maybe you used the old version of program. And you can 'force recheck' the files in program (you can also delete corrupted files before recheck for sure). I'm not sure that somebody will create a download by parts, so I created and uploded parts made by me on mega. But I highly recommend give another chance for torrent.
Thanks Mate...
You're a lifesaver

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah this one is definitely a major downgrade from what my experience with Fureraba now. The protagonist is so fucking annoying saying dumb shit all the time. The lines are insane at times like when hes talking to Mao's siblings for the first time "Prove it. Take off your pants and show her your dingaling!" like wtf that's not funny just creepy and that he's saying that to a kid to top it off.

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
One from smee huh. They really know how to develop the characters, Making Lover still impressed me until now. High expectation on this one. Also waiting for Making Lover After Story and Harem Kingdom

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Nice, another from Smee. don't understand what others don't like but different individuals have different thinking so yes, good luck to all.

Patrickus

May 5, 2018
Hey,I got this issues and the answer that I saw here was to put the games on Disk C.
Is there no other way to make it work ? My Disk C is kinda full.

deno22

Nov 25, 2020
Hey,I got this issues and the answer that I saw here was to put the games on Disk C.
Is there no other way to make it work ? My Disk C is kinda full.
For me it worked running as admin AND compatibility mode for Windows 7 at the same time. Neither works on its own (Tho for me it was always on Disk C too)

ernest16509

Dec 26, 2020
The main character is really cringe and perverted. It's like smee took the MC from Fureraba and hammed up all his worse traits. Big downgrade from Making Lovers. Can't wait for when Harem Kingdom gets translated.

Reactions: exqalph03

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
The main character is really cringe and perverted. It's like smee took the MC from Fureraba and hammed up all his worse traits. Big downgrade from Making Lovers. Can't wait for when Harem Kingdom gets translated.
Well, I don't mind the main character. just not minding it too much I guess.
Yup, Harem Kingdom, hopefully awaiting.!

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I gotta admit I've been playing SMEE games since well I got introduced to them but this one won me over as a fav, The dialogue, and the translations are killing me lmao.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes