Others Onhold Suite 69 [v0.3.6] [Togepussi & glassBrain]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
We were literally talking about this as I got your comment - a patch is gonna be here tomorrow to fix that! They'll no longer kill the boss, and will no longer be as frequent (probably put them on a decay timer) - thank you for the feedback mister!!
Just another quick bug report in case you can slip it into tomorrow's patch! Once you get your first blowjob from Pepper, sometimes her randomised dialogue will result in an empty textbox that can't be clicked:

1699500546190.png

The only interaction possible with the game at this point is pressing Esc > Quit (which still works even though the dialogue doesn't).

Also just related to that point, how do we get Pepper to give us a blowjob again? Is it just random or are there meant to be buttons for each H scene that will be implemented later in development?

Thank you for an awesome game so far!!

Herobrine#666

Dec 17, 2022
We were literally talking about this as I got your comment - a patch is gonna be here tomorrow to fix that! They'll no longer kill the boss, and will no longer be as frequent (probably put them on a decay timer) - thank you for the feedback mister!!
Heads up in case you miss this but talked to Tilly and got more off screen text. Hearts was at 79 but not sure if that was important.

Reactions: Artix0

ss4321

Apr 30, 2017
Fun short little game atm. Spent way longer grinding "hearts" with the girls then I did in the game itself. Really needs a gallery or some kind of indicator that you have hit all the current content.

Reactions: stagp and Artix0
Aug 22, 2021
Agree with others that it needs a gallery, and bombs need to be nerfed BIG time.

Seriously, a bit of kiting and some strategic use of bombs and I was able to unlock tilly on my third run. Had over 3k gold after my fourth.

Also the shop takes too long to restock at the moment. This would probably work better if the minigame was more balanced.

Good progress, looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Reactions: Artix0 and gui43

ameridude1

May 20, 2020
I got a congrats for defeating the Slime King and I didn't even get to fight him... :(
I also noticed that if you get multiple bombs at once then the level goes up based on the number of bombs.

Reactions: Togepussi
Jun 28, 2019
Anyone know how many scenes there are?
I got 2 from Pepper (69 Hearts) and 2 from Tilly (69 Hearts)
Did I get them all? Is there more? Is there even another character? I don't know.

Last edited:

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
I don't know if it was the bombs, but the game would straight up skip levels for me in the combat part. Like it'd do the 5 second countdown, then instantly go into another 5 second countdown. I've seen it skip up to 5 levels.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I don't know if it was the bombs, but the game would straight up skip levels for me in the combat part. Like it'd do the 5 second countdown, then instantly go into another 5 second countdown. I've seen it skip up to 5 levels.
Yeah that's the bombs I think, someone mentioned that the level will increase based on the number of bombs you collect during the countdown iirc!

lirufan

Jul 8, 2020
Anyone know how many scenes there are?
I got 2 from Pepper (69 Hearts) and 2 from Tilly (69 Hearts)
Did I get them all? Is there more? Is there even another character? I don't know.
I think it's 4 for each. I cant seem to find any more at least.

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
Please add arrow keys and numpad support, like how RPGM games do it.
Example: Move with arrow keys and and interact with the numpad enter button.

Or just add the ability to move with the mouse.
Being able to play with one hand is important lul.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes