Others Onhold Suite 69 [v0.3.6] [Togepussi & glassBrain]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
I'm not seeing a calendar anywhere to open the gallery

Also, how do you get the second girl in the screenshots?
Check the name of your download, it should be Hotelv0-2-1.zip. The download on Mega is not up to date, it is on FILESMF. You can unpack and delete the 0.2.0 folder but still get your save.

The second girl is unlocked at wave 30 (If I remember well)

Reactions: Togepussi

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
Gameplay is way less fun now that you can't stockpile powerups. Though, not like getting gold is hard either way, but I assume some kind of unlock is tied to the combat. Tbh, I just AFK'd after wave 29, become way too visualy cluttered at that point. It's just too boring to redo the slow early levels every day.

There needs to be an upgrade for money + skill pick-up radius if the current changes stay.

More clarity about wtf is going on. No clue how to trigger 2nd girl, 29 hearts. Good base so far though, can see this developing into something unique with actually fun gameplay, as long as there's not too much of it, only so much bullet hell one can handle at a time before becoming exhausted. Gotta balance it with rewards, like new areas and such for downtime. I assume a farm is planned to be unlocked this way in the future.

Also let me upgrade that incel basement, it looks absolutely depressing. Like, a lamp at least.

Togepussi

Nov 9, 2023
Hello hello! thank you for all the comments and critiques, we hear you, and wanna keep you guys excited and informed about what exactly we're adding/improving in the game -

It's not exhaustive, since a girl needs some secrets - but it should be enough to shed light on what's taking priority, and how often you can expect new girls and scenes! Glassbrain and I want to bring that sweet sweet 'sfw indie' quality to Suite and every game we make thereafter~

|

Enjoy!~

Last edited:

hoeaway12

May 3, 2020
How do you unlock 3rd girl?

also I found a bug where if you beat the king slime then don't talk to the girl in the lobby straight after, its like you never killed king slime and have to do it again

glassBrain

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2023
Hi everyone, I've made a very short google form survey asking a few questions about the gameplay so I know where to focus my attention. If you have the time(should only take about a minute), I'd love to hear about your experience so far, so I know where to focus my attention. <- Thank you so much for your interest once again

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Maybe an indicator to tell you that the game autosaves? Or maybe I didn't see how to save manually

Also is there a manual reload?, or having to empty the gun to load is a design choice?

Cute game, would love to see how it develops.

jogressevolution

May 20, 2020
Once you make it past wave 40 or so, it bcomes so easy that it plays itself. I got to wave 100 and decided not to push it too much further as it was starting to lag my game out with the number of enemies spawning. Otherwise solid little vamp survivors clone, could use a few more paths to upgrade, different enemies, more bosses (all of which will come with time im sure).

All in all, looking forward to future updates on this, gameplay is solid, girls are cute, and that goat is making my inner welshman feel some kinda way.

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
At gallery, if u click 3'th scene of first girl, it opens second scene. And after finish this scene, character are teleported to door of her room instead of openning again gallery. Openning again second scene bugs it.

Last edited:
Reactions: felinesex

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Nice start of a game.
Few improvements in my opinion would be making the room transition effects faster, though i ended up moving where i was going while the screen is still black,
next wave of enemies spawning in faster after last wave dead, or even just spawning in with a timer if it takes too long to kill last enemy,
faster text speed, change the SFX.
And new map after beating slimeboss etc extra content.

Reactions: Artix0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Big Catchup/Update!

Hoi hoiii♥ I've listened to your feedback and I'm gonna get real comfortable with posting frequently with sneak previews on Patreon to keep you guys informed! (let me know if I start posting too much, okay? Idk if it emails/notifies you guys every time)

So - a TON has been going on behind the scenes with Suite and I'm gonna do my best to get you all up to speed so you know what to get excited for:
• The next update will be here within two weeks. It's taken a long time because, if you didn't know, we're remaking the ENTIRE combat system to really lean into the vampire survivors-type gameplay since it's about 1000x more enjoyable and deep than what we had, and also gives us a ton of opportunity to add in rare drops and things that the other combat system was just way too shallow for. As it stands right now, we're in the bugfixing stage for it, and the new patch will bring a REMADE forest stage as well as a second beach-themed stage, AND the new girl!
In the future, new girls will bring their own stage you must complete in order to save the girl, and we're also gonna be bringing in challenge stages themed around a certain receptionist for people who want extra content!

•We're upping the quality of the girls' scenes! Also, new girls may be released with only three scenes, but more will be added in future patches. This goes for Pepper, too: the goal is for every girl to have 4-5 scenes each! Some with some added features I've been experimenting with, as you can see in the attached image so look forward to that!

•The old Roadmap I did a month ago is defunct now! We released half a patch ahead of schedule and then THAT DAY decided on the combat overhaul, so it's completely useless now apart from the ideas shown down near the bottom! Those are still juicy.

•We've also come to the decision that we're not going to do these super big patches anymore - the time between updates is just too long, and it feels TERRIBLE to work your ass off for a month and come to see that Patrons/server members are leaving due to a perceived lack of activity. That was really heartbreaking! So I think we'll break patches up into smaller bits of content, posted more frequently, right up until the Steam release, which bring me onto my next point:

•The Steam page got the green light! When we release this next patch I'll provide a link where you can wishlist!! Wishlists are the best thing you and your friends can do for us during this time since it lets Steam know that the game has eyes on it, and once we hit a certain threshhold of wishlists (around ~1300) then the game hits the New & Trending list, and THAT'S THE GOAL!!! We won't release before that point so it's reaaaally important everyone who can, wishlists!
The Steam version of the game will come with all-new content and mechanics as well, and you'll hear about those incrementally as we work on them for these in-between patches! Suite's on its way to having that 'sfw indie quality' that I always talk about!!!

•The next couple patches will be us completely overhauling the gift-giving system since it's a pain for you guys AND us, so you'll have a completely new way to earn the girl's affection other than talking to them! After that comes a relationship panel with personalised bios of each girl, too. You'll notice for the next patch that the new girl's favourite item is one that has been in the game the whole time, and that's because the shop is currently at capacity and the code behind it is super complicated and glass is VERY over it, so we're redoing the whole thing to be a lot more fun and personable.

•Other future things you can expect are other minigames, more rooms/areas in the hotel itself (and a lot more personality to it), more ways to interact with the girls (incl. expanding their AI to have them walk around/interact with things outside their rooms), a texting/selfie system, a handful of non-romancable NPCs, more money things to spend money on, and a continuous stream of more weapons and armor to the new combat system!! Huge things are coming, and we've learned our lesson about trying to tackle it all in one big patch, so you'll be seeing little bits and pieces as we get to each thing. Get excited!!

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and I hope it shared some insight into what's coming!! We're not gonna abandon this project, we're just a little overwhelmed with how much work it is and also keeping in mind that we need to manage social media/keep you guys in the know, too. I know I've been struggling a lot with that lately, so thanks to those who stuck around!
This is also the first patch that is released to Patrons (Throaties and above) two weeks before the public, and that's how we want to do this to hopefully encourage more support since the amount of time and work going into this game is crazy. I want to reach out and ask if you had any ideas for more perks I can add to the patron tiers! Right now you guys get early patches, free steam keys upon release, and to vote in polls that determine future polls, so lemme know any ideas.
As always, please share this post and this game around to anyone you think might be interested, and get pumped for the new combat system, it's a ton of fun!!! And make sure to join the discord if you haven't already! I'm usually pretty easy to get ahold of in there, and for a H-game we're a pretty wholesome community actually LOL

Thanks so much for your time and support! Huge things are on the way!!
-Togi

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Just saw this game and am I late to the early access party? Oh yeah also fluffy girls. Nice! Can we have a full on multiple tail fluffing scene or no?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes