May 31, 2018
how to unlock the "spend time in the woods" and the second part of the yakuza night event. is it a post ending content? same with the peeping masturbation that is besides one of the ending scenes
i triggered it while using the ero-book from another world in the south forest i think

Reactions: knuthamsun

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Mirror o/)
SujimonQuest-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Erlol

Feb 20, 2019
Bugged when doing bridge quest, the middle guy just turn back and do nothing.
I have collected all the materials

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
So a lot of games, this one included, I can't fullscreen for some reason. If I right click and go to properties then "launch in fullscreen" is already selected, and alt+enter doesn't do anything. Does anyone else have this problem? It isn't unique to this title.

Jun 20, 2017
So a lot of games, this one included, I can't fullscreen for some reason. If I right click and go to properties then "launch in fullscreen" is already selected, and alt+enter doesn't do anything. Does anyone else have this problem? It isn't unique to this title.
VX ACE has issues entering full screen on modern systems.

There are two solutions:

1. Open the task manager, click the disclose arrow on RGSS3 Player, then right click the game's name and choose to maximize.

2. (best option) Download the app and force the game to be borderless fullscreen. This method is better since it gets ride of the top bar.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
VX ACE has issues entering full screen on modern systems.

There are two solutions:

1. Open the task manager, click the disclose arrow on RGSS3 Player, then right click the game's name and choose to maximize.

2. (best option) Download the app and force the game to be borderless fullscreen. This method is better since it gets ride of the top bar.
does that app help me to resize the window? I do not want full screen I just want to make the game larger.

p4091a

Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone know what Tatsumi's "hidden lust value" thingy mentioned by the game (the part when Tatsumi parties up with Hana to get the herb for Gaaru) actually affects? Looking at the recollection room there doesn't seem to be any h-scenes tied to it?

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
OH MY FUCKING GOD I GOT A BUG THAT TRIGGERS WHEN THE BUNNY GIRL WALKS UP TO TATSUMI THAT BLOCKS ME FROM THE TRUE ENDING. FFS

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes