Monosomething

May 24, 2019
there are two more games translated by kagura
Knowing this game was coming out I saw this game was posted before but it was censored. I guess that post was taken down since I believe it was also MTL. I'm like 99% sure It was here a couple days ago. (apparently the patch is still here for the MTL https://f95zone.to/threads/none-sujimon-quest-kachikomi-1-11-black-train.30656/ maybe I was wrong and only saw the patch)

Also the dev other games have a similar art style and the same protagonist:
https://f95zone.to/threads/explorer-of-yggdrasil-v1-01-black-train-kagura-games.73900/
https://f95zone.to/threads/ds04-nam...choukyou-final-black-train-kuro-densha.82731/
This dev is credited as both "Black Train" and sometimes just "Blacktrain". He's put out at least 4 games, and a bunch of like, "games that are just collections of art" too. A couple of them have gotten full hentai adaptations too, like Niplheim Branded Azel, though those don't really preserve the art style terribly well.

Yep, yep. Thats the art i was thinking of! Now it all made sense, heh.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
To be honest BlackTrain only made one real game: Branded Azel
The rest are weak at best, i wonder if he's in a creative slump. :unsure::coffee:
Pretty much. He vanished off the face of the earth for a long time while developing his current game. Which was a shame since his current game he's working on looks to be really good. That said, he's recently shown signs of life again so might be back at it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Pretty much. He vanished off the face of the earth for a long time while developing his current game. Which was a shame since his current game he's working on looks to be really good. That said, he's recently shown signs of life again so might be back at it.
Hm. That's great if true, would be a real shame to not see more of his cool art style. :giggle::coffee:

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Tbh I came back thinking the game would be gone, seeing how the first enemies are lolis. But yeah, it's fine but nothing especially good.
I reloaded a few times to see if those chests that would drop sometimes were random and I got some op SSS ring. Even normally before getting that ring the combat ended up trying to not to hit the sujimons too hard with the girl or just guard and use the guy's non-lethal move. That can be good since there is 0 grinding but it makes the combat pointless, wouldn't miss it if it was removed.

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
any links to their current stuff?

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
I remember that this authors games have problems with joiplay. Had anyone tried the game on joiplay?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes