3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ElysiumOtaku

Sep 18, 2017
i have the same problem, I can't pass in the scene of phone, Seeing comments mention about it's only possible in Firefox but what could be the solution for chrome?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
i have the same problem, I can't pass in the scene of phone, Seeing comments mention about it's only possible in Firefox but what could be the solution for chrome?
From what I've read it looks like Chrome handles loading Javascript differently from how Firefox does it. No Javascript means you don't load in any of the romance variables, so you'll fail every checkpoint. The only way to fix it would be to rewrite every single html file with updated code; I'd do it, but I don't have the programming chops or the patience :LOL:

The easiest way is just to install Firefox. The next best way is to look through the html files in "files\gamelrge" with a text editor and figure out the path manually; the code is pretty readable and you can just skip to where you want in the game (for example, opening intro60.html will get you past the phone check).

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Hi just wondering if anyone can tell me if Leanna plays a major part in this game, or does she just show up once/ twice.

Many thanks :)

ashen

May 27, 2017
I'm playing on firefox and I can't get past the phone call. No matter if I high five or don't high five the coworker, I get blocked.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Is that Sukiko, I find her in vore monster comics. She swallowed and digested by a Trex.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes