3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Sukiko looks REALLY great. would have loved to play her in some renpy but html... uff... and i don't get the right choices that she wants to fly with me even i am always nice to her... so confusd >.<

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Only downloading it because I saw Leanna. Hopefully one day somebody port this devs games to renpy.
She is not in that game. It is a pic from the last christmas gallery. Check this blogentry here:

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Dialogue is on the bottom, if there's no dialogue then mouse over the picture until you find the link spot to continue the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, but there are some dialogues not included here. Even when I follow all the answers in your list, she still forfeits the prize.

edit: It's the "you didn't high five" problem. I always high five. In fact it's what I'm best known for.

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
After returning from the sauna and choosing the rightmost dialog

File not found

Firefox can’t find the file at /D:/Local_Games/sukiko/files/gamelrge/link.html.

Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Nice, like adrianna date Legend game. Nice plot, very comfy for play. i like it. thx for share

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks, but there are some dialogues not included here. Even when I follow all the answers in your list, she still forfeits the prize.

edit: It's the "you didn't high five" problem. I always high five. In fact it's what I'm best known for.
I have followed the walkthrough, I have high five, but I still cannot get invited to the trip, tell me again to try again What is wrong?
I found the solution. If you are still stuck with the same answer "Maybe someone should have high fived that co-worker?", playing with the Firefox browser has solved the problem on my side.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes