UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ban.jpg

Overview:
The last time you were in this city was when you were a kid. Now you're back. You're staying at your mom's friend's house, under the same roof with her two daughters, whom you knew since childhood. A lot has changed, and you have changed too. So what do we have? Hot summer, a city where no one knows you, and many beautiful women around. You can be whoever you want and do whatever you want, but we both know what you want to do this summer, right?​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2022-10-07
Developer: Acid Silver
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.4 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: - Gallery Code
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

franciszka-cathedral-27.png miranda-after-shower-10.png marinette-paradise-10.png hookers-b-12.png franciszka-cathedral-26.png hookers-c-17.png special-miranda-bday-17.png jasmine-beach-01.png annie-bench-26.png sam-brina-beach-43.png special-miranda-bday-23.png violet-a-ayame-14.png miranda-backyard-sunbathing-05.png hookers-b-05.png special-sparrow-xmas-20.png violet-a-ayame-06.png special-sparrow-xmas-27-03.png jinni-cove-40.png 11818.jpg cosplay-fantasy-veronica-01.png cosplay-fantasy-samantha-01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
View attachment 376208

Overview:
In this story you try on the role of a young man who returned to the city of Summerville for a summer vacation after years of absence.
Adult life offers many benefits and opportunities, as you will soon see.
What you will do this summer - whether you will explore the city and its surroundings, or try to seduce one of the beautiful residents of the city (or maybe all of them) - it all depends on you.
Your adventure begins here.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-19
Release Date: 2019-08-16
Developer: Acid Silver
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
Let's see how much grind there is!

Edit Aug. 28/2019
There is potentially an extreme amount of grind coming in future versions :rolleyes:. Without the walkthrough (included in the posted game), I could have searched the entire city 5 times to find all the collecting cards as they are each hidden until after you have done some unknown, individual trigger action—and then you are not told where they are! :mad:

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not a fan of big ole titties with smallish nipples that make them look rather fakish! The areolas and nipples need to be proportional to the boobs, to create the perfect bodacious tatas (e.g. Project Hot Wife)!:p
Project-Hot-Wife-APK-Download-7.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's a simple and good game. No proper story built at this moment, so don't expect any deep story or just to care about someone, still nothing remotely engaging. The build on the characters are extremely buxom, ironically, they don't even have much "personality", tho.

Gross-out massive melons!!
Nice to see HUMAN-SIZED tits, for a change. :p

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/390013_pLQgsWv.jpg

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
With tits that big you'll have to lock her up, once she becomes "broken" and wants to nail everyone anywhere. Also I noticed that the mom of DOD is now a "Sistah" that's interesting.

Reactions: Fzoner95

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018

"So what do you do for a living?"
"I have boobs."
"Oh really? That sounds fascinating."

"Tell me about yourselves, ladies. What is the most distinct part of your personalities?"
"We have boobs."
"Truly amazing!"

"So how much do you know about science?"
"My boobs defy all known laws of both biology and physics."
"Even more impressive is that your spine hasn't bent itself into a question mark lugging those things around!"
"Indeed, my boobs weigh more than the rest of my entire body."

ice2019

Aug 5, 2019
i she is the mom in this game i will play it for sure
and if so i will join patreon right away ;)

fucking beautiful tits!

Edit: childhood friend right? LOL
is she an childhood friend because the fucking patreon wants it so or is it because you want it that way?
i would say that you ruin a game that chould be interesting as hell only because you want to be an patreon and earn a few $

quit the lame patreon and make her mom in this game.
open a paypal account with free donations
im sure you will earn more cash that way.

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Then all of the video games should be unrealistic?
I agree! #DeathtoStickFigures #GiantDonksforEveryone #HyperHappy :D
In this way, the characters are doesen't look like human. (For me atleast)
That... sounds like a serious medical issue. I'd absolutely be with you with the bimbos which look disturbingly like chimpanzees, but the merely well-endowed? Surely, you're being hyperbolic.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
As much as I hate watching a sprite wander around a low resolution map, I think I will give this a try.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes