VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes
Mar 13, 2019
Played the penultimate update of this game (because the last one had a virus - or so my AV told me).
The lack of penetration isn't something I look at in a game, but the art was charming and I decided to give it a shot.
After playing it, I can say penetration isn't even necessary - some scenes are hot enough without it!
I only knew one character beforehand - Morrigan; thus, the interactions with the other characters were all surprises for me. I really like the ones the girl sits on you and grinds you off, the Pokémon girls using their thighs, and the shy blonde girl on top.

The only one I disliked was the white-haired girl on top that even spits inside your mouth! Eww! That was the only girl I didn't want to go through the end.
A suggestion: add a button to take the player back to the main menu while being with a girl. Many of them are basically reskins of another one and I wasn't interested in repeating the same experience all over again and had to close the game.
I really like the art (the Pokémon girls have eyes a bit too big, though :p). The MC sounds like a total wimp, though. Only with the shy girl he showed some kind of spine.

I look forward to interacting with more girls!
That's because he IS a pussy whipped MC with no spine

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
CourtesyFlush I have a request can you put those images in a spoiler (they take up a lot of the page) also the characters who end up in the cafe are mostly chosen by the patreon supporters so if want a particular character like lets say "Rinko Iori" the best way would be to become one and influence the others into voting for her

below I quoted you with the images in spoiler code as a example
Hi dev! Thank you for your amazing work so far!! I loved it!!!!
Thighjobs are amazing!!!

I would kill for more updates (more chubby girls, MILFS etc. and more sexy pantyhose outfits - secretaries, maids etc.) I just looove THICK THIGHS and PANTYHOSE!!!

kinda like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance making it happen? :p

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
Thighjobs are amazing!!!

I would kill for more updates (more chubby girls, MILFS etc. and more sexy pantyhose outfits - secretaries, maids etc.) I just looove THICK THIGHS and PANTYHOSE!!!

kinda like this: [Pictures omitted for the sake of space]

Do keep in mind that literally all of the girls except for the cafe's receptionist are from various games, VNs, light novels or anime. There are no OCs aside from the main menu girl.
The characters that are in the game are also voted on by his patrons, so if you wish for a character like that to be added in you've always got that option (There is a danganronpa girl with those pantyhose "secretary thighs" that he's considering putting to vote irc, however).

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
Yes, all those girls are from many various games and i'm sure that's very cool, unfortunately i'm not an anime expert and i don't know any of those girls...
All i'm saying is if you want to suggest a specific type of girl, you should probably find one in these kinda medias to suggest to mosbles, and not just a vague "gib thicc mommy pls"

Reactions: CourtesyFlush

Starna

Feb 14, 2020
I think the patreon patrons are the ones who get to suggest and vote on characters either way, so you might have to subscribe there first if you want to affect character choices. Speaking of the patreon, the new version seems to have been released there a while ago, so it might not be too long until we get the free release here in here? I'm hype.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I think the patreon patrons are the ones who get to suggest and vote on characters either way, so you might have to subscribe there first if you want to affect character choices. Speaking of the patreon, the new version seems to have been released there a while ago, so it might not be too long until we get the free release here in here? I'm hype.
should be out in about a week

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I'm late as fuck! Man, your concepts are unique! I have been a fan of outercourse since forever, Sumata especially, and you have almost every aspect on point! And I shit you not; there's fucking latex as well!! You're absolute mad lads!
Thank you so much! I'm really happy to hear that! Another sumata bro!

Thighjobs are amazing!!!

I do have some characters I wanna add that are on the thicker side. tcc.jpg
Priere from La Pucelle on the left and Yukizome Chisa from Danganronpa 3 on the right (which isn't canonically as thicc but I liked this mockup I did of her soo)

Do keep in mind that literally all of the girls except for the cafe's receptionist are from various games, VNs, light novels or anime. There are no OCs aside from the main menu girl.
The characters that are in the game are also voted on by his patrons, so if you wish for a character like that to be added in you've always got that option (There is a danganronpa girl with those pantyhose "secretary thighs" that he's considering putting to vote irc, however).
It's not a requirement to be a patron in order to suggest a character (it is to vote for them because people rigged the public polls before), you can just PM me or post it here. That said, I pretty much already know which ones I want to add and since it can take up to a month to make each scene (Sumata Café is a hobby project, I work on it whenever I'm free/horny) I want to make the most out of the roster and pick characters I personally like.
So polls might change from "who enters the café" to "who enters the café NOW", we'll see.

As lazydude said, it'll be out next week, on thursday 2, to be precise.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Pretty interesting girl.
However, I've tried some of the older ones and I've noticed the left mouse button doesn't move the camera anymore.

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Pretty interesting girl.
However, I've tried some of the older ones and I've noticed the left mouse button doesn't move the camera anymore.
I just tested and they all worked. Which one was the one you played? Keep in mind not all scenes are scrollable.
The ones that do are: Sayaka, Hilda, Rosa, Kairi, Mahiru, Morrigan, Lilith, Hestia and Kasumi.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I just tested and they all worked. Which one was the one you played? Keep in mind not all scenes are scrollable.
The ones that do are: Sayaka, Hilda, Rosa, Kairi, Mahiru, Morrigan, Lilith, Hestia and Kasumi.
I tried Kairi and Hestia. Just tried Mahiru and I also cannot scroll the scene.

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Pretty interesting girl.
I tried Kairi and Hestia. Just tried Mahiru and I also cannot scroll the scene.
Okay I found a bug where if you use any resolution that's not exactly 16:9 it won't let you scroll the camera, this is especially an issue on phones or tablets since they sometimes have different screen res.
Took me a while to figure it out but a friend of mine helped me solve the issue, it'll be fixed next version!

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Okay, so I've only just discovered this, and I havent played it yet, but I saw on an earlier post that Rikka from SSSS Gridman was available to vote for, and all I have to say is:

Why the FUCK didnt she get enough votes to win? She was literally MADE TO BE THICC. The creator of the show SPECIFICALLY said for her to be thicc, or else the show wouldnt be made.

Looks great so far, though. I enjoyed Persona H, and I love the Danganronpa girls, so I'm looking forward to playing it.

OH, also, the Mega links are broken. Just letting you know

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
OH, also, the Mega links are broken. Just letting you know

Latest public link if it don't work it's on your end.
Why the FUCK didnt she get enough votes to win? She was literally MADE TO BE THICC. The creator of the show SPECIFICALLY said for her to be thicc, or else the show wouldnt be made.
Well, when Aqua's one of the poll options, it's hard to compete. She's not any less hot, but uh, it's aqua. She's just a little popular.

kamenhero25

Mar 3, 2021
Does anyone know if there's any kind of scene guide or the like for this game? I've really been enjoying it, but I'm also not familiar with a bunch of the characters and I don't know if there's anything I'm missing with the dialogue choices or something.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes