VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
Any chances you can do another scene for Lilith? I recall the MC couldn't decide on wether to give her hug or to climax on her pantyhose. By giving the option to hug Lilith, could lead towards a naizuri scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Annnd maybe a buttjob scene for her on the side? since she got the legs, hips and ass*wink*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Roseyurilife

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hello!
I tried to download this game (mega link), but my antivirus accused it of harboring this: Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml

Reactions: inoolem

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Are there any plans for making Sumata Cafe available on Mac?
I do not have a Mac so no means of testing it, also as an artist I'm birdbrained when it comes to technical stuff, porting it to android was already an achievement haha

Have you considered adding nudity as a clothing (or lack thereof) option? If so, thoughts on pubic hair?
I only add official outfits because I want to depict the characters as faithfully as I can.

any thoughts on adding the cafe girl?
If it happens it'll be towards the end of development, it'd only be fitting to end with her. That or maybe I'll do something else, who knows!

Who gives the footjob???
Hibiki has a liitle bit of footplay in her scene but I'd like to make a whole foot scene later down the line, possibly with Ishtar/Rin from Fate.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
how do I get junko in my game?
should be just over 24 hours away (depending on what timezone and time of day mosbles' releases it. like if mosbles was based in los vegas as a example it be like 27-50 hours away would be the possible window)

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes