Ryuzakiii12

Jun 1, 2024
Summer Clover update v1.08

There you go.

Mega

Password Archive: ryuugames.com

Changelog V1.08 :

1.Optimized the latter part of the game – Swimsuit and Hot Spring events can now view all four characters’ stories at once.
2.Upon completing all stories (including endings), H scenes can choose not to use condoms.
3.Upon completing all stories (including endings), the “Release” event in the church will display 6 H events at once on any given day (except Sunday).
4.After purchasing the schedule watch, it can be used via the inventory or the upper left corner of the screen (next to the date).
5.Optimized tutorial content.
6.Fixed known errors, typos, and animations that do not affect the game process.
How To Download V1.08 ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerClover-1.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
I'm very much enjoying the game so far, but the localization is fucking atrocious. They completely change the meaning of sentences. They do their damn best to step around the sibling-play with Shizuku. She keeps calling MC "Onii-chan" and the translators just... ignore it. At one point she asks if she can keep calling him Onii-chan, and they rewrote the conversation to be about her helping him with chores.

It wouldn't be so bad if I could trust that the MC was properly translated, but I can't. At one point, she asks him something, and gets disproportionately happy given the response, leaving me wondering what MC actually said.

Sometimes they're just straight-up incompetent, getting the pronouns switched around. Sheesh.

Edit:

Voice line: "'Watashi no mono' de nani! Onii-chan wa boku no da mou!"

Translation:

1720551087806.png

Fucking kill me now.

Last edited:

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
I'm very much enjoying the game so far, but the localization is fucking atrocious. They completely change the meaning of sentences. They do their damn best to step around the sibling-play with Shizuku. She keeps calling MC "Onii-chan" and the translators just... ignore it. At one point she asks if she can keep calling him Onii-chan, and they rewrote the conversation to be about her helping him with chores.

It wouldn't be so bad if I could trust that the MC was properly translated, but I can't. At one point, she asks him something, and gets disproportionately happy given the response, leaving me wondering what MC actually said.

Sometimes they're just straight-up incompetent, getting the pronouns switched around. Sheesh.

Edit:

Voice line: "'Watashi no mono' de nani! Onii-chan wa boku no da mou!"

Translation:

View attachment 3815374

Fucking kill me now.
A lot of their updates have been translation fixes, if you complain to them on the Steam forums they might actually change it. It may be that they thought that English audiences wouldn't understand honorifics and all that. They sometimes refer to the whole brother-sister dynamic, they just seem to dance around onii-chan.

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
already finish. its shizuko and final
idk then, you can try uploading your save file but you are missing an event somewhere.

How do i know if the streamer mode is off or on and which option gives the H content
Streamer mode should just be off by default, it disables hentai content. Don't touch it unless you're a streamer?

How do you figure out shizuko safe period?
You don't, you just have sex with her on the weekend.

DiceRoller

Oct 8, 2021
Whenever I start the game, it just shows a light brown color for the whole screen right after I see the loading icon pop up. I have the in-game cursor and I can move it around, but nothing else happens.
I thought it was because of me cancelling the firewall request, but enabling that didn't do anything. Not even downloading from the GoFile link a second time did anything.

EDIT: Downloaded from the DROPMEFILES link and the loading icon went through to the main menu, not sure why the GoFile download gave me this issue.

EDIT 2: Figured out that having the game files in a folder that uses brackets {} in the name apparently causes the botched loading. Whatever download link should be fine.

Had the same issue as your 2nd edit. Thanks

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I'm currently stuck with the Special 01 for both Kasumi and Shizuku. I finished Ayano despite having no idea why it's done... I've spent weeks repeating the same ???? action on all days, all periods, follow the tip and still couldn't unlock it, can anyone help? View attachment 3816991
You're supposed to find a note that tells you what their safe days are, and then have sex with them on those days. You either didnt find the note, or already did and didnt try to have sex with them on the correct days.

They're all safe on sunday, so skip to sunday, choose free roam, and try to have sex with them. If they have a little dialogue before the deed, you complete the quest. If they don't, you havent found the note.

You dont need to keep changing days to trigger the event. There's an item on the shop that increases the number of unique actions per day. If your issue is just being unlucky, that should make things a lot less time consuming.

Also, since you completed Ayano, I'm assuming you did complete "On Fire", but just a reminder you have to complete that quest first and foremost

Feb 24, 2020
Why does my MC's profile's [First Time] tag still states none, despite already having sex with all of them on at least 1 occasion without protection? Currently on v1.08.

Edit: The tag updates upon the 1st Character's main storyline is completed.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 35 Votes