18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
man, the ending (w/ shizuko) killed my boner. im not horny anymore i just want to be loved :cry:
smh devs, i came here to fap, not get depression. shizuko best girl

Reactions: Ecchi-san

Ecchi-san

Sep 17, 2019
How to unlock all outfits?
End personal roots for girls and then buy some additional. So no new costumes until you finished 70-80% of game (if you you balance between girls), yes, it's ridicolous.
save files pliz?
Here, it's a quick save file so use quick load. All scenes unlocked.

Put it in C:\Users\<Your PC username>\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover\Data\Saves
wait, this is censored?
No.
man, the ending (w/ shizuko) killed my boner. im not horny anymore i just want to be loved :cry:
smh devs, i came here to fap, not get depression. shizuko best girl
True, Shizuko liked MC for years without any reciprocity so developed sexual frustration and obsession which led to wearing cow costume.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
any android version? there are 3 fake ones on the internet. When you go to the site they ask you to download other programs to receive the game

dmgdsplay

Aug 27, 2023
I appericate the effort put into this, i mean it looks amazing, the ui characters, animations etc.. But this game is a chore to play. I used to give me money and energy. There is not enough visual teasing for my taste and you should skip all text if you want to finish while playing. Again amazing effort but just not for me i guess

Editing save files: Save files are in \Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover\Data\Saves .Energy is PlayerAP and affection is *CHARACTERNAME*Vibest
which value for money?

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes