Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Wow, the call back to the previous game is surprisingly grim, incredibly minor of a detail, but it definitely wasn't something I was expecting
I mean they look happy in the picture right?
Ok what happens in that game is grim, but everything turns out fine in the end.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
How do you lose Stress ?
Unless i spend all my money on the bubble wrap item, jerking and Confessions dont seem
to be able to lower stress, just slow down overall stress buildup.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019
How do you lose Stress ?
Unless i spend all my money on the bubble wrap item, jerking and Confessions dont seem
to be able to lower stress, just slow down overall stress buildup.
Confessions DO lower stress.

If you look closely at the meter to the left of the word "stress" on your character's stats in the bottom left, you can see the exact number value for how much stress you have.

Bubble wrap lowers stress by about 7 ish points, confessions do about the same, but the amount of stress you lose is random and depends on the quality of conversation you have with whoever is manning the confession booth (Kasumi is Monday & Tuesday, Ayano Wednesday & Thursday, Shizuku Friday & Saturday) but the conversation is randomized, sometimes you lose a ton of stress, others you lose a bit, if you've advanced far enough in Shizuko's storyline, you'll actually unlock the ability to explore the Abandoned hospital location, which has a lot of events and options that let you decrease stress (mainly anything that has to do with screaming or staying calm).

So ironically, the haunted house of the game is the best for decreasing stress in my opinion, followed by bubble wrap and daily confessions.

It's much easier to avoid stress altogether than it is to reduce it.

Reactions: B000

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
btw what are the dlc on this game ??
beach?
hotspring?
The only DLC available is the OST and the art book (see my previous post).
IIRC, the beach and hot springs events are included in the main game (on Sundays at some point).

Last edited:
Reactions: B000

Junbi_OK

Jun 12, 2021
What is that locked rubber duck icon in the girl interaction screen? I feel like I've almost completed the game & it's still locked.
Also what is "confession"? I see some girls are at 1-2 & some at 0 & I don't even know how it got to 1 or 2

Mar 24, 2019
What is that locked rubber duck icon in the girl interaction screen? I feel like I've almost completed the game & it's still locked.
Also what is "confession"? I see some girls are at 1-2 & some at 0 & I don't even know how it got to 1 or 2
Confessions are whenever you visit the church in the afternoon while the girls are there. Mondays and Tuesdays have Kasumi, Wednesdays and Thursdays are Ayano, and Fridays and Saturdays are Shizuku. You can't go to confessional on Sundays because the girls don't go to church that day.

The locked duck is the bathing option with each girl. Pretty much to unlock bathing with each girl (except Shizuko since you can't bathe with her because she has her own house) you need to max out their level by completing their normal route, then you need to make sure you haven't bathed during the day and the time is evening (last time slot before you automatically sleep), AND there can't be anyone in the bathroom already during that timeslot (RNG), once those conditions are met, an event will pop up in the Bathroom, all you need to do is enter it to trigger the event and unlock bathing with that girl. After you've unlocked the option you can bathe with her at any time, it's just the initial trigger only happens at night/evening.

To give you a cleaner checklist.

1. Finish a sister's route.
2. Don't bathe during the day.
3. Can only happen when shower is empty.
4. Enter bathroom when it has an "Event" notification on it.

And again, Shizuko has no bathing scene. (Because she's not sharing her bathroom at the shop)

It's a bit RNG, but you should get it in like 2 or 3 days at the most.

Also, if you wanna see ALL the content, you're really only halfway through once you complete all the girls' main routes.

Reactions: B000 and Junbi_OK
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes