3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Ngl, this game kinda feels like a scam, or at least a case of false advertising - You look at the overwiew, at the tags, at the photos and theres not a single mention/clue about all the weird shit that is happening in the later chapters.

If I knew about mc being mentally ill and Ruth being a psycho bitch I wouldnt have downloaded the game...

The other issue I have is that I really dislike when random people on the internet (in this case the dev) tries to moralize me, like dude who tf are you to tell me whats right and whats wrong?

At least the renders and girls (most of them) are nice tho...
I was really thrown when they started having scenes akin to the movie Split. There's "life changes radically" and then there's that. Not to mention you might not even get the full picture of how fucked up the MC is if you don't follow a certain path to get said scenes.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, everyone!

I've been working on animations for a new project this week. To be more specific, this is the first animation I've made since 2022. I've learned a lot since then and I even like the result myself. Of course, it's not a masterpiece yet, but there is no limit to perfection. And I will try to get closer to it.

By the way, the girl in the gif is a member of the main character's family. A punk with a couple of tattoos and piercings. She's a real bitch. She's not gonna be easy.

WnJ

1shower_59_1-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Reactions: dioregul
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes