3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Will Ethan bang Chrissy if MC did not chose to sleep with her ? We know that he loves Chrissy so he might be banging her off-screen if MC won't choose her

1720222167257.png

And if I choose Chrissy , He might be banging June instead

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerCrush-EP7v0.7.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
At the beginning of the game, use the glory hole option in the bathroom... This is the beginning of their relationship... (If you fuck Lina, you will go to jail, and then it turns out that June is a police officer, and she will be released from jail) And in the headquarters, you can already flirt with her and you can spend the evening with him...
The last night selectable girls in one of my playthroughs... Plum and Peach can be separate if you only chose one before...
Do you remember the key choices for getting both "Peach & Plum" and "Candy" on the last night list? Try as I might they are mutually exclusive on my playthroughs as it seems to ultimately hinge on this choice (ignore the walkthrough hints, its a work in progress):

Either call the twins or stay home for candy.

May 19, 2024
Do you remember the key choices for getting both "Peach & Plum" and "Candy" on the last night list? Try as I might they are mutually exclusive on my playthroughs as it seems to ultimately hinge on this choice (ignore the walkthrough hints, its a work in progress):

Either call the twins or stay home for candy.
If you ever get that work in progress going let me know. (y)

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Summer Crush [Ep.7 v0.7.9] [Wet n' Juicy Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [882 MB]
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [876 MB]
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

--------------------------
Summer Crush [Ep.7 v0.7.9] [Wet n' Juicy Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ep.6 v0.5.9 -> Ep.7 v0.7.9 [2,51 GB]
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Universal Compressed: Ep.6 v0.5.9 -> Ep.7 v0.7.9 [218 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
When you have a chance can you please update for 7.9.1?

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Summer Crush [Ep.7 v0.7.9.1] [Wet n' Juicy Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [882 MB]
- - - -

Mac [876 MB]
- - - -

-------------------------
Summer Crush [Ep.7 v0.7.9.1] [Wet n' Juicy Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ep.7 v0.7.9 -> Ep.7 v0.7.9.1 [14 MB]

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, everyone!

It's been over a week since the new episode was released. In all that time, I literally haven't seen a single dissatisfied person. Except for the players from Turkey.

Right now the Turkish localization is being fixed by these guys: sage, @wreck:devilish:, @Dufham. Support them with reactions to this post! Turkish localization will be back thanks to them. I don't know when, but it will. When you shit yourself, there's no need to rush anymore.

Now a word or two about what's coming next. The last few months have been hard in terms of development. To avoid burnout, I plan to take some time off for a while. But don't be disheartened - episode 8 will be out. I'm not sure if 9 will come out, but 8 will definitely come out. I'm not saying the game will be cut off halfway through, I'm just not sure it makes sense to split the last episode into two. It would all depend on the size.

I plan on doing a little poll next week regarding one "next thing". Well, that's it for now. Thank you for your support and love. See you soon!
WnJ

jordos_poker.png

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Unless I am reading it wrong, it sounds like the game may end up unfinished and abandoned. A pity since it is closed enough to an end. I hope at the very least, if they are unable to continue development, provide a couple of text screens with a couple pictures to summarize and wrap up the ending. At least the last menu choice in the current version 0.7.9 has some very good scenes.

In the mean time, coming soon...

Reactions: InstaPrincess

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Summer Crush Walkthrough Mod ***

Made a walkthrough mod for the game. It was slightly challenging given the base game script is in Russian. The walkthrough itself is only in English.

I decided to try a different style of walkthrough. Instead of changing game text directly, the walkthrough is a side bar (that can be hidden) with guide and hints when a choice menu appears. This way the mod does not manipulate the game text or have to modify the game script file directly. It is also less likely to break the translation system in place. It also allows a guide to made for the multitude of Agree/Refuse choices that would have been difficult with regex based text replacement method.

EDIT:
20240711 - Minor update to put the guide toggle button in the quick menu instead.
20240710 - Quick update to be clearer on Peach Route hints.

Please give it a try and any feedback is welcomed.

Mod Post:
Summer Crush Walkthrough |

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
*** Summer Crush Walkthrough Mod ***

Made a walkthrough mod for the game. It was slightly challenging given the base game script is in Russian. The walkthrough itself is only in English.

I decided to try a different style of walkthrough. Instead of changing game text directly, the walkthrough is a side bar (that can be hidden) with guide and hints when a choice menu appears. This way the mod does not manipulate the game text or have to modify the game script file directly. It is also less likely to break the translation system in place. It also allows a guide to made for the multitude of Agree/Refuse choices that would have been difficult with regex based text replacement method.

Please give it a try and any feedback is welcomed.

Mod Post:
Summer Crush Walkthrough |
Is there a possibility that it will help me to get only Peach during last night?

I tried few playthroughs and got only either both Plum&Peach or only Plum. :rolleyes:

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes