3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
id prefer to skip games with that kind of thing rather than be surprised at what might show up later. Out of curiosity which other girl does it?
the two girls that do it is the girl on the far left in the banner page and singing in the preview pics. the other girl is the blonde one wearing the sports top in the previews.

the singer was apparently a hoe back in the day. at least according to Mc's memory of her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
at the moment it's ok for an intro. seems to be letting us know about the main cast.

i would like to know about what future tags might be implemented. harem, ntr, incest, etc.

the lisp was cute for about five lines. hearing it isnt an issue. but reading it is not something i thought i'd ever have to worry about.

MrPles4nt

Dec 25, 2022
Not a commentary on this game in particular but damn its getting hard to keep track of these 3D AVNs all named "Summer X" lol

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, gave this game a try. I will say, the MC sure does like to imagine them in their underwear, that's for sure. Got to the point, I was waiting for that choice to come up on the last two. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But seriously, does seem like a good start, and interested in seeing where this is going. Thank you so very much for this!!!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick port for this game (with choice infos/WT and some more game settings)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated settings/WT Mod v0.1 (~70MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SummerFalls_01.jpg SummerFalls_02.jpg SummerFalls_03.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes