Vixen's Hot List
Summer Heat (Naughty Fox Games)
High TierMid TierLow Tier
1673688279188.png
Bree (humor type, thick, flirty, sexy ass) :love:
1673690297387.png
Sexy Toy (your casual girlfriend day dreaming) (?) :KEK:
1673688464463.png
Mia (ex-girlfriend, friendly, cute, a bit jealously, nice ass tho) :)
1673689702992.png
Eve (goth, quiet type, great ass, stareless, sexy, hard to flirty) :devilish:
1673689183833.png
Nina (?) :giggle:

Cassandra (gorgeous, sassy, great ass, takeaway hangout) :oops:
1673688675705.png
Sophie (funny, awesome boooobies, thick, sometimes shy) :D
1673690119413.png
Ms. Hill
(teacher, hot, hugee tits, nice ass) :whistle:
1673691958122.png
Jenni (easy gig, icing to lick, generous) (?) :p
1673689256591.png
Becca (?) :sneaky:
1673695500120.png
Lainley (hot, flirty, huge tits) (?) :cool:
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
** The characters that are mentioned next to description "?" states is either in progress or not mentioned in the list is because I don't have enough judgement basis to make a decision on relationship constraint peer-view until revised. However there may be some exceptions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Vixen's Hot List
Summer Heat (Naughty Fox Games)
High TierMid TierLow Tier
View attachment 2310260
Bree (humor type, thick, flirty, sexy ass) :love:
View attachment 2310324
Sexy Toy (your casual girlfriend day dreaming) (?) :KEK:
View attachment 2310267
Mia (ex-girlfriend, friendly, cute, a bit jealously, nice ass tho) :)
View attachment 2310310
Eve (goth, quiet type, great ass, stareless, sexy, hard to flirty) :devilish:
View attachment 2310287
Nina (?) :giggle:

Cassandra (gorgeous, sassy, great ass, takeaway hangout) :oops:
View attachment 2310270
Sophie (funny, awesome boooobies, thick, sometimes shy) :D
View attachment 2310321
Ms. Hill
(teacher, hot, hugee tits, nice ass) :whistle:
View attachment 2310335
Jenni (easy gig, icing to lick, generous) (?) :p
View attachment 2310290
Becca (?) :sneaky:
View attachment 2310422
Lainley (hot, flirty, huge tits) (?) :cool:
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
** The characters that are mentioned next to description "?" states is either in progress or not mentioned in the list is because I don't have enough judgement basis to make a decision on relationship constraint peer-view until revised. However there may be some exceptions.

to me it´s one and only Eve, all others are only there to prove that Eve´s the best girl and to let her shine.

On the other side I dont want, nor need more girls, I just want more focus on Eve... if the dev´s would only do that.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
to me it´s one and only Eve, all others are only there to prove that Eve´s the best girl and to let her shine.

On the other side I dont want, nor need more girls, I just want more focus on Eve... if the dev´s would only do that.
I Love very much a man who One and Only beloved Girl , and that is good for me in this game.

Aug 9, 2022

View attachment 2310810

Vote for the color of Sophie's panties! The top is for demonstration purposes only.

Option 3 currently winning.
what a "fine" selection of colors, three feel like they're picked by eve, one feels like either bree or mia chose it, just let sophie choose what will she wear next time :ROFLMAO:

hopefully im wrong and it's just lighting,
i would choose #4 for the contrast,
never thought i would pick pink for sophie but its not that bad compared to other colors

Last edited:
May 21, 2021

Respect, I feel like there's not enough people like you here and too many horny monkeys thirsty for everything that has two legs, breasts and a hole :FacePalm:

NO man , that is not fair :
if (hot) means attractive , Mia will not be in Low tear :cry:
if (hot) means Sexy , Kassandra will not be in Low tear;) if you play last update:p
:ROFLMAO: You can always create your own and there Mia can be N°1! When it comes to girls we gotta try not to take others' opinion seriously otherwise there won't ever be peace xD
(Note: to follow my own advice.)

Corrected that for you

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes